Chapter 29

"Thank you so much for helping with the boxes Grayson" I tell him with smile as he put the last box in the spacious living room

Another two weeks has passed since I won the case.

I haven't heard from Flynn, mainly because I put a restraining order on him since he tried to attack me a day after.

I heard from my brother he and Mira have moved to his parents house in Brooklyn.

Guess they couldn't afford to live in Manhattan or even in Mira's apartment in Soho.

I feel bad for their unborn baby.

I bought a penthouse in Manhattan,a few minutes away from my parents home.

It is nothing big,but enough for me and my workers.

My dad made sure the security is tight and one thing I love about it is it gives me a beautiful view of the city.

Erica couldn't help with the moving because she is visiting Bryanna. We all take turns to see her and visit her.

Yesterday I went to see Matteo,he was so happy to see me again. He was also angry I didn't visit him early enough but I promised a day for ourselves after I am done moving.

I bought him new clothes and shoes also toys and other stuff for his upbringing. He looks well now. The surgery has been scheduled for next month.

After that I am thinking of adopting him but I haven't told anyone yet.

"It is nothing, beside you are my boss and aside that you have helped me a lot" he smiles and I couldn't help but hug him.

We stayed in each other arms for a while not saying anything and enjoy each other's company.

"You'll be okay you know that right" he whispers and I raised my head and looked at him.

"You think so" I whisper,my insecurities surfacing.

"I don't think so,I know so. You are beautiful, strong, talented, any man would want you. Don't let him bring your self confidence down. You are a princess, powerful and gorgeous. Trust me when I say you'll be fine" he says and tears pull at my eyes.

He makes feel so beautiful and I couldn't control my feelings anymore.

I tiptoed and pressed my lips against his.

For the second time we are kissing,this time I initiated it.

He kisses me back with no hesitation,the kiss is soft yet filled with passion and unspoken emotions.

He pulled me closer to him,like he wants us to be one ,with no space between us.

He tongue swipes across my lips seeking entrance and I opens my mouth without hesitation and his tongue immediately found it companion.