Epilogue

Someone is touching my cheeks with soft hands

Why is the person squishing my face,I don't like being woken up from my naps.

Then I felt something wet on my cheeks,

"Stop Gray,I am tired"I groan but only cute giggles filled my ears.

I slowly opened my eyes to meet two pairs of amber eyes.

When did Grayson turn so little and became two? I must be going crazy.

I rub my tired eyes and they were still there.

"Mama..ma..mamma"they both chant looking at me.

Ohh....I sometimes forget I am a mother. It still feels surreal to me.

"Hey babies"I coo at them but they only smiled and crawled closer to me.

Keith climbed on top of me,whiles his brother stayed down,

They used their tiny hands to pull my top down revealing my bare boobs to them.

They quickly latch their lips on the nipples and begun sucking.

They begun doing this act ever since they learnt how to crawl.

I would sometimes wake up to them already sucking their breast milk.

But the question here is,how the heck did they get here.

Grayson is working in the office and Piper is on phone with Kayden.

A lot has happened these past eight months.

We moved back to America when the kids turned six months,but we still go to France often.

Grayson decided to make Jake the CEO of Brylan. And after many persuasion and nagging he finally accepted to be the CEO of Jones oil.

I step down and became the COO. I also opened a foundation in memory of Matteo,Elias and Bryanna.

We help kids with all types of diseases.

I also opened a night club and hotel in Soho.

Esperanza is pregnant again with their third baby,she has also extended her aunt's law firm.

Erica twins turn a year old a few months ago and she is pregnant again.

Grayson and I bought a nice house in Manhattan, it's simple home with grasses and beautifully designed. It is safe for the kids to grow in.

Speaking of kids,I never thought motherhood would this hard. They were angels I tell you untill when they started crawling.

They can crawl and hide in the tiniest space.

One time I found Allen napping in the tiny space between the couches. He looked so adorable.

I thank God I am surrounded with family members who love them.