Chapter 30

I woke up with a splitting headache

I woke up with a splitting headache. What the fuck happened last night?

I felt something heavy on leg,I was immediately alarmed at sat up resting my back against the sofa only to find Erica dead asleep with her head on my leg.

I chuckle but immediately winced at the pain in my head.

I shouldn't have drunk much. I slowly pulled my leg but not careful enough because Erica was on the floor before I knew it.

Fuck! But she didn't wake up,she only begun to snore softly.

Where is the new maid I hired a week ago, maybe she is not in yet since she hasn't fully moved in. She has a toddler and I told her she could stay here with him.

I was about to go to the bathroom when the door buzzed open revealing a tired yet handsome Grayson.

He was wearing a white T-shirt and black denim jeans and adidas converse. He looks so hot.

He hangs his jacket on the rack and look behind me,well the messy behind me.

He eyes then came back to me as he takes in my look.

I am in nothing but a shirt and black tights,my bare leg is on display.

I watch how his amber eyes rakes over my body and settle on my legs and he gulps.

"Hey" I say softly as my skin color changes to flaming red in embarrassment and blush.

"Hey,huhhh.. what happened in here?"he asks amusement dancing over his face.

"Ermm...we were having a girls night"I simply say and he nods.

"How is Bryanna?"I asked

"She is fine,still weak  but the doctor says the treatment is working and in no time she can have the surgery and be alright "he says with much excitement and I feel a pang of bitterness within me.

"Oh that is such a great new"I say with a fake smile and just then a wave of dizziness hit and I feel like vomiting.

My hands immediately flies to my mouth as Grayson looks at me worriedly.

"Jane. Are you okay?"he asks worriedly and I nod but then it happened again and I immediately run to the bathroom.

Ofcourse he followed me,I bent down over the toilet sink and let everything out.

Grayson being sweet as he is goes and hold my hair up as I empty my stomach.

I am never drinking this much again, I groan.

                                               .
"Here have this, you'll feel better"Grayson says giving me the advil pill and a glass of water which I took in no time.

He takes the glass from me settles it next to Erica's medication.

She woke up not long after I was in bathroom and it is her time to empty her stomach.