Chapter 49

Grayson and I are now laying on the floor both naked and satisfied

None of us are speaking,we are just enjoying the comfortable silence between us.

We are both lost in our thoughts,I wonder what he was thinking about.

My hands begins to trace the tattoo's on his chest. There is a new one and my heart almost stops beating when I read the inscriptions.

Grayson & Bryanna forever.
Our bodies may depart but our souls will forever remain together.

It is beautifully designed with roses around it,just above  his children's name.

If I told you I wasn't jealous then I would be lying.

I am really jealous and hurt. It should have been my name.

My hands kept still on their name and I slowly trace it with a bleeding heart.

"It is almost morning,I need to go before the kids notices I am gone"he softly says gestures for me to sat up.

"Okay"I whisper softly,

I grabbed my shirt from yesterday and wore it.

Luckily I always keep an extra pair of sweat pants in the drawer of the center table.

Don't ask me  why.

"Why is your phone blinking that way" he says pointing to my phone.

It was indeed flashing with light.

"I think I had a missed call"I tell him and finished putting my  pants on before reaching for my phone.

It was 45 missed call from Erica,53 from both my parents.

Wait!What is wrong?

"Grayson I think something is wrong"I say anxiously,

My anxiety is resurfacing again.

He was beside me within seconds.

"Erica? Oh God please no" he fearfully says and runs to the couch rampaging through it like a mad man.

"My phone,my phone. Where  the fuck are you?"he shouts

"Grayson calm down,maybe it is nothing serious" I say not believing it myself.

"I can't calm down,if Erica called that means something has happened to Bryanna" he says almost in tear and finally finds his phone.

"Fuck it is off. The battery was low,I forgot to charge it" he anxiously says tugging his hair.

I checked my phone again there was a voice mail.

"Wait there is voice mail from Erica" I tell him and he immediately comes to my side as I played it.

"Jane please answer your phone,we need your help. Bryanna just had a seizure and we are taking her to the hospital. I have tried to call Grayson but he isn't answering. Please come,I am scared,so is the kids. Please call me back when you get this"