The Word

Kelly stood in the open doorframe and before she had seen me I had crouched under Mr. Oller's desk, just like what happens in every TV show or movie that has this exact same situation. How badly in life do I have to be doing to have it come down to hiding under the desk of my history teacher (of who I am fucking) to not be caught?

Pretty bad.

"Hi, Mr. Oller, sorry to bother you but I think I dropped my pencil in here somewhere," Kelly "Bitch" Appleton tells him as she walks in.

Her pencil? Bitch does not care about fucking pencils. What the fuck is she doing?

"Have a look around your seat, maybe it's on the floor." Tony probably just wanted her out of there.

I heard Kelly walk towards her seat, and I'm assuming she faked "looked for it."

"I don't see it anywhere, wow, I thought for sure I left it in here." How much more fake can you be?

"I can lend you one if you want." Mr. Oller opened his drawer of his desk and handed her one.

She laughed. "You don't think I actually came here for a pencil, do you?" She walked back towards him and with every footstep I felt from the floor, it took me so much self-control to not blow my cover. Bitch better not touch him.

"Kelly, I think you need to leave."

"Don't play dumb. Word around campus is that you're a good fuck. I thought I'd come to see if there's any truth behind it."

I couldn't see them but I'm pretty sure Kelly was smiling from ear to ear and I was pretty sure I wanted to rip that smile of off her face. What "word" is she talking about? I mean he's had lots of students, he's probably subbed for many classes. And now suddenly my stomach was in my throat.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Ms. Appleton, and I'm going to have to ask you to leave immediately before I call security."

"Playing hard to get, are we?"

"I'm being serious, please leave." I could hear the sternness in Tony's voice rise, and it pained me that I wasn't able to help him out.

"Let me see those tattoos. Take off your shirt daddy." I couldn't see any of their facial expressions but I actually would have liked to see Tony's face when she called him daddy. One it was probably funny, and two I wanted to actually know if he was into that. Even if he was only 5 years older, Mr. Oller is fucking DADDY.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I'm your teacher, you're my student, we can't. Please leave." I haven't been involved with Tony for long, but I couldn't bear to hear the pleaing in his voice.

"Don't pull that "student/teacher" bullshit, I've heard the stories. Now if you don't kiss me in the next 10 seconds, I'll come out with the stories to the Dean."

Stories? What the fuck. I wasn't the only one, was I? Fuck.

I didn't hear anything. No one was talking. They were kissing, and I couldn't even get myself to look. It would have been too painful.

All of a sudden, the interlocked bodies of Kelly and Tony bumped into the desk, but I covered my mouth just in time to muffle my screech. The last thing I need is to be discovered under here.

I heard Kelly moan with pleasure, and I wanted to barf, but with the absence of a place to barf, I ultimately decided to hold it in.

I didn't quite hear Tony, but that's a good thing, right? He's not into it, right? RIGHT?

How longer do I have to be under here I have to pee.

After a couple more minutes (ew) they finally separate, and I hear Tony say, "Okay, now you have to leave."

"But these tattoos, baby. I want to have more PASSION with you," she obviously put more emphasis on "passion" because of Tony's tattoo.

That bitch touched his tattoos, next time I see her I'm punching her in the face.

"Well, I'll be back for more some other time, babe." I finally felt Kelly's footsteps head for the door and after I heard the door close, I let out a deep breath, that I didn't even realize I was holding in.

A hand appeared at the base of the desk, offering to help me up. "She's finally gone, I'm so so so sorry that that had to happen."

When I finally got the chance to stand up, I noticed his button-up shirt was unbuttoned, showing his chest tattoo, and his sleeves were rolled up to show off his arms, and they had definitely not had been showing earlier. Then my eyes traveled to his head and his hair was very relatively messed up and Kelly's lipstick was on the sides of his mouth.

"Listen, you heard her, I had no choice, what can I do?" There was desperation in his words.

"Tell me about these stories, and what "the word" is about you."

--------

Update!
To all my readers, I fucking love you.
Don't forget to buy MKTO's new single Bad Girls June 2nd!
Votes and comments always appreciated :-)
-rachhhh