Body Language

He wanted to see me after class. All I did was sass him on calling on me and not other people. Did that really call for a meeting after class? Jeez. I'm not too sure about this new sub. He scared me.

I sat for the rest of class pondering on what was gonna happen. I didn't need this. I just wanted to go home and sleep for the rest of the day. I listened to the other students read out of the textbook.

What were we studying? I honestly couldn't tell you. Something about the English.

After the last student finished, Mr. Oller handed us a worksheet to go along with the reading. "If anyone needs help, I'll be walking around to answer any questions y'all might have."

I didn't want his help with anything. I just wanted to get this damn worksheet done. I grabbed my iPod and put in my headphones to try and block out everything. I picked a playlist and set my iPod on the desk.

I had only answered a couple of questions on the worksheet before Mr. Oller came over to my desk.

"Whatcha listening to?" He was now hovering over me.

I cleared my throat to speak, "Um, Ed Sheeran?"

"Love him. His music is really awesome," he smiled at me.

"Yeah. I guess," this dude needs to back off.

"Need any help on the work?" he leaned down to my height in the desk and rested his hand on my inner thigh. My body tensed up with the sudden change of intimacy. His hand was too close for my liking. What do I do?

I tried to find my voice, "Um no, I think I'm good. Thank you though." Let's hope that makes him leave.

"That's good. You seem really smart. So why do you go by Alex and not Alexis?" he asked, obviously not wanting to go anywhere anytime soon. I peruse the room to see if anyone was witnessing what was going on. No one. No one was paying attention to this. What was this? Sexual harassment? Was it sexual harassment if I liked it? Did I like it?

I looked at his face, for the first time since he had came over. I looked up at his green eyes. They seemed to be glowing.

ALEX SNAP OUT OF IT!

I remember that he had asked me about my name and I hadn't answered him yet. "Um, I don't know, I just don't like the name Alexis. It's not as badass as Alex." I forced out a smile at him.

"I like badasses." He smiled and started to use his thumb to rub my thigh. I tensed again, this time I got too uncomfortable and lowered my hand to his to remove it from my thigh but when our hands connected, I couldn't seem to move it. His hand felt good. it felt as if our hands belonged together. My hand just rested on his and almost without my own knowledge, I started to rub his hand with my thumb. I looked up at him again and grinned. He grinned right back.

"Like I said, see me after class."

----

How are we liking this story so far?! don't forget to vote! FMOT @OMJItsRachel