Bowled Over

Okay I know it has BEEN FOREVER since I updated this story so feel free to reread the story up to this point.

(Refreshed yet? Okay good.)

It was now the weekend.  I already finished my history homework. I absolutely had no plans. It felt weird to keep relying on my new history professor to make plans with, but what can I say, he was hot.  Whatever it was that we had, whether it was just a fling, or we'll become more, I don't know, but I'm going to enjoy every second I can with him.

I showered and started thinking about all the bad things I could do with Tony in here.

Man did I have it bad.

After I was done getting ready for the day, I called him up. "Hey babe."

"You just can't stay away for long, can you?" I heard the smirk on his face, through the phone. "You do know for regular students, the weekend is to get away from their professors, right?"

"Well I think we've covered that I'm not like the others." I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're pretty special. So Alex, what's up?" Tony asked.

"I finished my history homework!" I sounded a bit too happy.

"You called me up on a Saturday to tell me you finished your homework?" He sounded confused.

I laughed, "Yeah, Mr. Oller I wanted to see how proud of me you are!"

"Whenever you call me Mr. Oller it weirds me out, not gonna lie."

"But I still have to call you that in class, besides - its hot." I giggled.

"What's hot?" He sounded dumbfounded.

"Are you kidding? The whole "Mr. Oller thing, the whole student/teacher foreplay is classic."

"You still are that badass from my first day aren't you?"

I could tell he was smirking, didn't even have to see his face to know that.

"We'll talk about that later but I called to see if you wanted to do something today. The only time we hung out out of class was for studying!" I said.

"Yeah and we smoked together and watched Netflix, remember?" He laughed.

"Yes I remember God damn, well whaddya say?"

"What did you have in mind Alex?"

"Uh, I'm not sure, I just want it to not be in this city because I don't want the kids from school to know about us."

"Awh, that's cute, you don't want your friends to find out you're fucking the teacher?"

"TONY!"

"What!? Are you ashamed of me?"

"No! It's just I don't know how people would react over it." I paused, "I promise one day I'll be ready to tell people, but for now I want to hang out somewhere people I know won't be there, okay?" I pleaded.

"Alright that's fine, how about we go bowling over at my favorite alley a few towns over?"

"That sounds fun! I haven't gone bowling in forever, and got to warn you I suck at it." I laughed.