Storytime

"You really want to know what I've done in the past? I'd rather you not judge me. I am still your professor after all. You're still my student." Mr. Oller was getting more stern with every word. He raised his hand to his face and ran it through his hair. I could tell how uncomfortable he was getting.

"Well if you still want to be in this relationship - whatever this relationship is - than yes. If not, I'll just be your student. Nothing else." This was our first real talk, and I didn't know what his answer would be, so I prepared myself for the worst.

"Can't I tell you later? I do have to teach another class after yours remember? It starts in 10 minutes."

"I'm sure you can fit a story into 10 minutes. Get to talking." I wasn't about to let him push this off any longer.

"Okay fine." Mr. Oller sighed, he buttoned his shirt back up and unrolled his sleeves back down. He rubbed Kelly's lipstick off of his lips and fixed his hair. "The last college I substituted history for..." he looked down at the ground, "I kinda was in a relationship- kinda what we're doing..."

"So you fucked another student, that's what you're trying to tell me?" I didn't want to be rude but I needed to be in this situation.

Mr. Oller looked me in the eyes at this point, "Yes. Yes I did. And we did eventually get caught," he paused. "I wasn't allowed back on that campus. She spread rumors about me. Telling everyone it was rape. But it was completely consensual. She was completely legal," he broke his gaze and looked down at the ground again. He looked disappointed with himself.

"Is that all?"

"It gave me a record, Alex. I was put on the sex offender list."

"Then how can you still be teaching?" Shouldn't he not be allowed to teach anymore?

"Turns out she had a conscience and admitted she was lying and the charges were dropped. I was lucky." Mr. Oller checked his watch, and looked back at me.

"So what we're doing isn't illegal right?" I asked worried.

"Oh no. Of course not. Its perfectly legal if you're of consenting age. Have you been worried about that?" Mr. Oller almost grinned.

"Kinda. I haven't done anything like this you know? But apparently YOU have." I actually laughed.

"So are we good?" He was nervous.

"I'm sure we'll talk more about this later but for now, yeah we're good." I smiled and leaned in and kissed him. I also fixed his hair because he hadn't done that good of a job.

"I'm glad I can trust you, Alex. You're special," he grabbed my hand and held it for a minute. "My next class starts soon. I'll call you. Maybe we can go out this weekend."

"I'd like that. But I have to make sure I know my history first." I smiled and kissed him once more and left to go back to my apartment.

-the next day-

It's Friday. God bless. All my homework was done and I had today to do absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure Mr. Oller - er, Tony, had classes to teach today so making plans with him wasn't an option.

I thought long and hard about what Tony had said. I believed him, but I couldn't help but wonder who this other student he slept with was. What was her name? What was she like?

I grabbed my laptop and did a quick Google search on "Professor Tony Oller."

He graduated high school with honors. Awh.

Then there it was -"Professor Oller-rape accusations dropped after student, Marissa Montoya, admits to lying."

Marissa Montoya, huh?

I looked her up and she was fairly pretty. She was 20 now. 18 when the whole thing happened.

How can you lie about something like that?

I read the article - she wanted money. Of course. She thought that if she lied she could make a lawsuit against him and when it didn't pan out the way she did - she had nothing to do but admit she was lying. I don't know her but I hate her.

I don't know Mr. Oller well, but I do know he's a genuine guy. He wants me to do well in the history class, and I do know he's amazing at making a girl feel good.

And I loved making him feel good.

--------------------------------------------
OKAY ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE UPDATED THIS IM SORRY

What do you think about Mr. Oller's past? Will it catch up to him? Will his relationship with Alex end the same? Will Marissa Montoya appear? ALL THESE QUESTIONS BUT NEVER ANY ANSWERS! Let me know what you like and what you dislike and what you want to see more of because I love you guys! Vote if you liked please!

-r