Author's Note

Well, as you could obviously tell, this story is completely irrelevant. I wrote it around the time AOU came out, that's actually where the story starts really. It's irrelevant because in the original story, the comics, the fighting doesn't just stop there, when Ultron was defeated. That's how I made it look in this story.

I just wanted to let you know that I know how terribly off this story is...hence its category: Fanfiction. I mean obviously it's irrelevant to the comics because....well, everybody dies toward the end of the comics. Hahahahaha (awkward laugh) like I said, FANFICTION.

In fact if you're reading this now, frankly, I'm surprised. Cause this story went way too fast, that's about the only way I know how to write. I'm not too deep in my works. But nonetheless, I do like the way the story turned out...

Even if I did kill one off one of the main characters and suddenly antagonize Tony Stark's son. Sorry not sorry for making it have a mostly unhappy ending...not to mention sort of a cliff hanger.

I dunno, grammar and style wise I hate myself for writing this, but the way the plot worked itself out was right on the money, in my opinion. Then again I'm a horrible person...

So let me hear your thoughts! I could use an outside perspective!

Thanks so much for sticking out this awful book!

~Hickette~