chapter 3

Pete pov:

    Next morning is  like hell for me bcoz I handle Arm and Porsche lonely. Khun gun inform us to go back to major mansion. We three return to major mansion. Khun kinn ask us to join him to the diamond acution tonight. So we reach that place ,I was thinking on my own way that Porsche and Khun kinn were in office alone for one  hour after me and Arm left. But my cautious turn on when I feel someone is having eye on me. I turn around but I was shocked to see that Khun Vegas is starring at me which is like devil. To his eyes I am slut so his gaze towards me also low I can feel that.

      But for me I have to be alert bcoz I can also find many opponent mafias of both major and minor family. If the auction is not by their side there will be definitely a small war. So every bodyguard were full alert.

Vegas pov:

          I entered the auction and take my sit. I also noticed that kinn is coming with his bodyguards Pete, Arm,Big and Porsche. After that party night I don't see or contact Porsche. Kinn pass me and take his sit besides his friends Tay and Time. Porsche and that Pete were standing beside him. Porsche smile at me. I also show my fake genuine smile.
Actually, I want to spend sometime with Porsche so that I can get some information about him. My gaze turn
to that Pete he was super alert he always watch everyone moves. Pete then look at me after that he turn his gaze.

    Kinn then call Pete, he lower his head to kinn. Kinn says something to him that make him blush and his friends also laugh at his compliment. I don't know what kinn says to him but today I can sense that kinn was smiling at me like he defeat me. I also know that Pete will inform kinn about my plan and how he defeat my plan. I was super angry towards that Pete. The auction started all of them were raising their voices finally me and kinn were fighting at last kinn win the auction. I was disappointed. Time and Tay were congratulating kinn.

    While all of them were leaving in the parking area there was a gun shot. My bodyguard and kinn bodyguard also fire them. It's take nearly 15 minutes till there some of them were alive I stand behind the wall and shoot. One of the opponent man caught kinn at gun point I was happy literally. Everyone put there gun down even Porsche and big also did but someone shot that man head his body fell down lifeless . The one who shot that person was that Pete he go to kinn make him stand. Kinn hug him tightly then everyone send off kinn safely to major mansion.

       I was surprised by that Pete ,now only I realized why kinn keep him as his boy toy or he is his lover? Now my only thing is to take revenge on Pete for making me low Infront of my pa and also I want to ruin kinn happiness.

Kinn and Porsche pov:

      Kinn and Porsche were in kinn room. After their love make done both laying in the bed naked. Porsche kissed kinn, says I was afraid to lose you but likely Pete saved you. Kinn then held Porsche hand and says you know Pete is like my little brother he saved my life many times. You know papa and me offer him blank check but he ignore that offer and says he wish to be part of this family. I will stand by his side at any circumstances.

         Kinn then ask Porsche about his mission in minor family. How did you find the contract over there. Porsche says minor family throws party that night. I drink a lot but I know my level well so I act like fully exhausted. And I invite Vegas to drink with me he agree with that. I offer him a strong drink to him after he fully exhausted he offer me to stay with him in the hotel room. I then followed him he fell asleep due to drowsiness. I then sneak peek his laptop I found the folder in the name of Italian contract I open it but it was your project so I change that and save it. I also silently went back to join Pete and Arm in the party. Next day morning, Khun gun ask us to leave the mansion by saying he don't need us. You know kinn I didn't says that to even Pete and Arm. Kinn then kiss his lips and says your great Porsche. Porsche says I know that. But still I don't know who give our contract to Vegas, kinn. Don't worry Pete already found that culprit it was ken chan will take care of him. Don't worry, my love.

Pete pov:

       Today, I get day off actually I don't want to take off but kinn ordered me.
So I dressed happily bcoz i am going to visit Ren today to make him surprise,I always visit Ren after my duty time is over. I reach our restaurant Ren is giving some instruction to cheif and the waiter in his cabin. I go behind him I used both my hands to hide his eyes. He teased me by saying many person name I get annoyed how he never sense my touch. So I go the sofa and sit angrily. Ren instruct everyone to go out he then sit beside me. He calls me , Pete I don't give attention to him but he tickles me I smiled. He then says how I forget your touch Pete I just played with you. I also give me surprise so, in return I play with you. He ask now we cool na. I smiled at him he ask waiter to bring breakfast for us. While we are eating Ren informed me that one of the restaurant in Chang Mai is closed. The owner of the restaurant want to sale that to anyone. So,how about we brought that.

      Ren if your ok with that you can buy. But Ren smack my head and says we are partners I think you forget that. This restaurant 60percent share was you.
I stopped him and says your the one who managing these restaurant. So, you have the decision authority you get it. I hope you so do as your wish. I come to major mansion at 8 o'clock. While entering I can hear someone is screaming, from that I can sense that our Khun no so I go to his room. He was sitting in the sofa and giving instruction to pol,arm and Porsche for dressing.

     I approach Khun no, he ask me to try some dress. He says that we are going to attend our client birthday party in the Five star hotel. Kinn enter the room and sees the mess says our bodyguards should be in their uniform only. Khun no shows annoyed look. Then I take quick shower. We reach the hotel everyone were enjoying their party. Porsche is still guarding kinn. So I relexed myself. One of the waiter offer me a drink but I say no thanks. Kinn notices that says Pete just enjoy today bcoz today is your off but I took you with me for enjoying not for guarding me. I then take that drink. But my vision was blurred I slowly get to washroom wash my faces. But some one cover my face with black mask and drag me. After some time someone push me to soft mattress. My mask were removed . My
Vision was blurr so I try to open my eyes I see someone were standing Infront of me. That was Khun Vegas I don't know why he kidnapped me?