chapter 17 🔞

Vegas pov:

      I woke up by a sun hitting my faces. I open my eyes sees the most precious beautiful treasure laying beside me that my,Pete. He is so cute and beautiful I am lucky to have you llin my life . I hug him tightly I turn to see the time it was only 4am but I feel like fresh and energetic. I kiss Pete faces, I look his eyes he suffered a lot these days I planned to come here to make happy but it turn to hell for him. I will cherish you know onwards baby. You will never suffer anymore. Pete slightly move his bady and open his eyes see me he smile at me. I remove the hair from his faces which  disturbing my eyes to see his beauty. I get top on him he was shocked by my move but I slowly his eyes eyes,then nose,then his cheeks. Pete blush by my simple kiss itself that turn me on. I peck his lower lips and lick his upper lip. 
I cup his faces I kiss him open mouth he slowly give me a way to his mouth I lost my control I slowly enter my tongue yo his we were fightin for our dominance in kiss. Finally, I feel Pete struggle to breadth I pull my mouth from him. He was breathing heavily his lips were swollen and has saliva on it I use my thump to wipe that.

  I remove his t-shirt and kiss his neck he was so sensitive. He blush so hard he hold my arms tightly. I give smoochie and kiss to his upper body. He slowly raise and take my t-shirt. He kiss my upper body actually I didn't expect this from Pete bcoz he always shy during our sex but now he is kissing me o enjoy his every move on my body.  I take Pete nipples in my mouth he shivered , I lick and suck his nipples he is panting and moaning my name Vegas ahhhh.... I didn't give up I enjoy his nipples it turn to red and  by my mark. I slowly make him lay on my bed I kiss him from his neck to his hips.

            I removes his shorts with his boxer in unison. He blushed hard try to hide his cock but I take his hand place it on my shorts I ask him to remove for me he slowly remove my shorta and boxer. Now we both were nake. I just observe hia beauti without moving by gaze from his body. Pete was so tensed by my gaze he immediately hug me tightly i slowly kiss his shoulder. Then I spread his legs I settle on the middle. I slowly take his o legs place it on my shoulders  I started to kiss his feet by slowly reaching his thighs hia moans make me hard. Vegas ahhh.... Vegas ahhhhh...... Please I slowly kiss his cock he shivered and slowly lick his cock. I slowly suck his cock and fully I take his length in my mouth. I suck it he move his hips uncontrollably and he his hand fingers were tightly held bedsheets he moans crazily. Atlast he cum on my mouth I swallow it fully.

Author pov:

   Pete was breathing heavily Vegas slowly take Pete legs and keep it on bed. Vegas then move his first finger to pete hole. Pete held Vegas shoulder and Vegas kiss pete lips to releive his pain. Vegas then insert his next finger. Vegas tease pete by taking his finger in and out. Vegas ahhhhh.....hhhhhhh please I want you inside me Vegas please. Vegas slowly take his finger and spread pete legs further to insert his cock. Pete sees Vegas with lustful. Vegas enter his cock inside his pete  Vegas slowly entered fully. Pete want Vegas embrace he place  his hand around Vegas neck Vegas slowly kiss pete lips. Vegas thrust pete spot continuously Vegas don't want to stop in the 1st round itself so it take 2nd,3rd until pete exhausted Vegas enjoy pete moans amd pete cum for him for the fourth time. Vegas slowly take his cock from pete hole.

   Vegas thought his baby pere was exhausted but pete get up while Vegas was still in between his legs. Pete kiss Vegas nipples and lick it . Pete change their position now Vegas was sitting on the bed whereas pete sit on his lap. Vegas was shocked by pete action. Pete slowly move backward and slowly lick Vegas cock. Vegas told pete not to force him but pete says i am willing to do Vegas my hubby.  Vegas turned on by pete words, pete take vegas full length and give him blowjob. Vegas enjoy his blowjob he moans pete name pete ahhhhhh....pete baby ahhhhhhh. Vegas says struggle to control his moans in between he ask pete to move take his mouth. Pete I am going cum baby take your mouth but pete increase his speed Vegas cum on pete mouth. Pete swallow it fully.  Vegas was bradthing heavily pete slowly climb on Vegas body. Vegas sit straight and where as pete sit on Vegas lap. Pete cup Vegas cheeks and say Vegas I want to ride you may I?  Vegas was shock 😲😲 pete baby what happen? Pete kiss Vegas lips and says I will never give you to anyone. Vegas now understand that pete was jealous. Vegas says baby I am your husband I am always your's no one can replace you. Pete then move close to Vegas now pete sit on Vegas cock Vegas whole body were now full of goosebumps and pleasure. Pete slowly take Vegas cock and enter his hole. Pete slowly move his hips to take Vegas cock inside his hole. Vegas help pete by holding his ass. Pete tightly hold Vegas shoulder. Pete started to moans Vegas ahhh.ahhhh.  Vegas cock fully enter pete now pete started to riding Vegas. Vegas was enjoying his Pete and his pleasures.  Pete and Vegas now moaning uncontrollably they catch their mouth. They kissing passionately. Vegas cum inside Pete and Pete cum on Vegas body. Both were panting for breathing. Pete was laying on Vegas body without taking vegas cock............