chapter 10

Pete pov:

    It's been 1week ,Vegas proposed me infront of people in mall. I feel embrassed but I say yes to him. If he love me fakely he will never proposed me by publicly. He also ask me to call him Vegas not Khun but i feel so shy to call his name so I intentionally change the subject. He even wish to introduce me to macua also as his boyfriend I was so happy. Vegas always come to major mansion to visit me offen , bcoz I am super tired he always ask me why I am feeling weak? But I say I am fine Khun Vegas you don't need to worry about me. He feed me food he always stay till I sleep in the night these one week I sleep well. So I decided to go to Ren restaurant to share my things. Ren welcomed me we sit on the cabin and I say everything to Ren. Ren was happy to hear that, he says then you have to say about your pregnancy to Vegas. He ask me what your thinking? I say what he will thing I am pregnant with our child. He feel disgusting about me or happy. I afraid to faces that situation Ren. Ren then says you have to faces anyhow so think positive from your story I can say he will accept you and your baby.

      I was standing out side the restaurant I call Vegas he pick up my call and say yes baby. Vegas I want tell you about something very very important can you meet me now? He say yes, after seconds. Vegas how about we meet at Ren restaurant from their we can go to beach. He says ok you wait there itself.

Vegas pov:

                Pete called me while I am in my office. He says he want to say something more important what would be?  I think all way to the Ren restaurant. Pete way hand to me and he step inside the car. He looked tensed I ask him if everything is ok. He say yes Khun Vegas. We reach the beach there is no one in the beach we sit in the bench. I wait for Pete to open up, he then slowly turn to me. Khun Vegas , I want to say something I don't know whether you will feel proud or disgust towards me. Then I held his hand and say Baby, what makes you feel this down, you accept me after I have done lot of things to you. Listen I will always be with you and support you at any circumstances, Pete. Pete then says  Khun Vegas after you raped me, Ren ask me to resign my job. I then inform Khun kinn about my job resignation. He give 1 week to think. He went to mission with you guys. After 2 weeks I felt really dizzy and I throw up continuously so Ren and I consult doctor. Doctor see the result and says..... Pete why are not saying  say me you affect by any other diseases you don't want afraid I will consult best doctor we will cure Pete say your scaring me baby say something. Pete take long deep breath and says Khun Vegas 'I am pregnant'.

          I was in shock and I ask Pete what are you saying Pete can you repeat that then he says with cracking Khun Vegas  I am carrying our child.  I didn't speak for 2 minutes I know male pregnancy are rare case but I didn't expect pete and me will have our own child. I was so happy I want to cherish him with my love.  My thought was vanished by sobbing Pete voice I know Khun Vegas you will definitely feel low, disgust about me. I will go on my won way. I will never disturb you Khun Vegas you find your partner who gives you proud and happiness with cracking voice and puffy eyes. He stand up from the bench and go on his way. I go and hug him from behind. How can you leave me my wife? He looked at me with blinking and blank expression. How can you say I feel disgust and low about your pregnancy you know I am the one happiest person in the world. My baby is carrying my little baby and now your asking me to find another partner how cunning you are?  Pete then turn to me and says but you were silent after my confession so I thought you don't like us.
I cup his faces, lean to his lips and peck his lips and says I was shocked and happy at the same time. I don't know how to react to my wife. He blushed hardly and ask why are calling me wife Khun Vegas. Bcoz your carrying my baby so your my wife. I slowly rub his stomach say how many month baby. He says 1 month 2 weeks.

      Pete then says Khun Vegas how about we will sit and speak my legs are paining. Then, I carry him in bridal style he blushed by my action and say Khun Vegas someone will see us. I say let them, I am carrying my wife. Who dare to speak?  I go and sit on the bench and make Pete to sit on my lap. He look down by embarrassed feel I make him see my eyes. Baby you should at least inform about pregnancy when you return or when I proposed you. Khun Vegas I was afraid to says to you. After you confess to me I feel like I am strong then I ask you to come here to say the truth. So, these the reason why? your looking pale he nods. I kiss his cheeks. Khun Vegas, he call me but I kiss him on lips. The he says Khun Vegas we have to go, again I kiss him this time very passionate. He was shocked by my act. He ask what are doing?Khun vegas. Then, I again lean to kiss him but he cover his mouth by his hands. Pete, you can't remember what you want me to call ? He blink I say you have to call me Vegas hereafter are you clear. He says how can I call you like that ? Why you can't? I ask him he says I am feeling shy to call your name  and he buried his face in my neck. I laughed at his cuteness. I say used with that baby. You have to call me Vegas only hereafter. Then, I carry him to the car and placed him in the passenger sit. We moved to minor mansion, Pete fell asleep while we reach. He open his eyes and ask you we are here Khun Vegas I peck his lips my sleepy beauty forget how to address his husband? he then blush and I say hereafter you will stay with me in my house baby sorry baby in our house. He then protest and say no , I want to inform Khun kinn, then I say i already informed him. So, no need to worry.
I open his door he about land his one leg on floor I told him to wait and I carried him. He says I am fine I can walk Khun Vegas. I frowned at him he burried his face on my neck. We reach my room No our room I placed him on the bed. He says I want to take shower Khun Vegas.  and he cover his mouth. I go and sit beside him i grab his hands from his mouth baby now call me by my name. Then he slowly says ve..gas, I smile at him then ask him to call again he did with shyness. I say baby you go and take shower feel free to wear any of my dress in wardrope I will come with dinner and left the room.

Pete pov:

        Am I dreaming? Vegas accept my pregnancy now we are in his house. I take shower , I search for his cloth to suit me but everything was big. Then I take his white long shirts and I take one new boxer from his cupboard and wear that. While I am dong my shirt button Vegas enter with tray to the room and he placed the tray on the table. He reached me he slowly haress my cheeks and say you look cute, beautiful in my shirts baby. I blushed and hug him. He then ask me you don't want to wear sweatpants then I say Vegas see your dress are very big. I really managed hard to find this shirts. He then laughed at me and say you even look gorgeous in these shirt and shorts baby with wink. He then go to take shower and come quickly. I wait for him to have dinner together. He ask me why you didn't eat baby? I say I want to eat with you. He then come and sit beside me. He then make me sit on his lap he take food and feed me. I told him to eat bcoz he also must be hungry. But he says no Pete you don't have any idea about how I am feeling now. I am going to take care of you through out my whole life baby.

     He then arrange the bed , we lay on the bed. He make my head lay on his arm. I placed my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and started to massage my my scalp and goodnight babies, I smile at him by saying good night Vegas.