chapter 7

Vegas pov:

   I get up early today. Bcoz whole night my mind want to apologies to Pete. So, I took my shower,get ready to meet Pete. I hope today I can make you understand Pete. I enter the major family mansion, first I direct to Pete room. I knock the door but no one open so I slowly open the door. The room was empty. I didn't see Pete in the entrance also where he is? Maybe he is with my crazy cousin Khun no. So I don't have choice I have to go to his room but there was only my cousin,arm and pol. Arm see me and approach me but my cousin ask why i am here? He shout at me to leave. Pol try to control him. Arm make my way to corridor I ask arm where is Pete? He was shocked by my question then he says he don't know about him. I ask him how you don't about him? With little harsh tone. He flinched and says kinn only know about him.

Vegas: I enter kinn office. Kinn and Porsche were in there own world talking lovely dovey. After they see me Porsche is the first one ask me what you want?  Kinn then gaze me I say I want one of your head bodyguard to guard me today kinn. Kinn then says Big will come with me. But I says no I want the bodyguard one who save your life in acution.

Kinn:  Vegas enter my office while I am talking to Porsche. Porsche ask him what he want? But he say he need head bodyguard to guard him today. I know what he wants? He wants Pete to be his guard but I say Big will guard him. But he says he only want the bodyguard who save my life in acution. Without getting angry with him I told Vegas that I already assigned mission for him. He is on his mission so he will never come with you.

Vegas: what he left for mission? I want to know where he is? So I ask kinn what mission you assigned him and When he will return?

Porsche: why you want to know about that? I want to punch that bastard for what he did to Pete?  Bcoz of him he is suffering now and also left us.

Vegas:  I just need him to be my guard. But to my shock Porsche give me one strong punch on my faces . Kinn try to control him but he again punch me. I ask kinn what is going on why he is biting me?

Porsche: bastard, I am the one who change the contract that night when you offer me to sleep in your room. But you kidnapped Pete for my mistake. Don't you feel shame to rape him.

Vegas:  I stand like a prisoner Infront of them. I didn't say anything to their question. I see kinn and says kinn I lost my mind and patience that time. But now I realized my mistake I want to apologies to Pete. Please say me where is Pete kinn I will never hurt Pete.

Kinn:  listen Vegas , Pete is like my little brother. He was depressed by you so only he volunterly ask this mission. He will come when he finished his work. I promised him I will never say his whereabout to you. So, you can leave now.

Vegas: what? He will return when he finish his work. You can order him kinn you can ask him to come. But he say he can't. He even says he promised Pete not to say anything to me.

       I hate myself. I order nop to find Pete without letting any one to known.

Pete pov:

       Me and Ren were now on Chang Mai. Ren and me get ready to the opening of our new restaurant.  We also bring some of our cheif and waiters with us.

       I want to inform kinn and Porsche that I am safe now. So,I called Khun kinn he answer the call. I ask khun kinn is Porsche is with him. Then I hear Porsche voice, yes Pete I am here. I says I am safe.

      Kinn ask me where I am but I stay silent for some time. Then khun kinn says believe me pete.khun kinn I am in Chang Mai with my friend Ren. So you no need to worry about me. Khun kinn says that vegas come to mansion today. Khun kinn says that he feel sorry for what he did to me. I didn't say anything to him. Then I hang up the call.

1 month later

         In minor family mansion, I do my work without following my pa orders. First he frustrated towards me but I get success he let me do what I want. I am also searching Pete, I search him in all places we are having deals. But no information about him. I don't know where to search Pete now, then I remembered that person who talk to Pete in the pool area when I went apologies to him. So, I call nop and ask him to collect CCTV footage of major mansion pool area before one month.

          I received the footage through our spy in major family, yes I send him there to get information about Pete. I played the video in that I see that person faces clearly. I ask nop to find him.

           I received a call from Kinn. I answer the call he ask me to come to his office. I enter kinn office there uncle Korn and my pa also there. I sit in my seat. Then kinn inform that japanese mafia group is about to attack us. I then ask for what purpose?  He says he want to rule bangkok so he want to destroy us. He doesn't have any personal reason.
So, we have to be alert. We planned for our war. After sometime my pa and Khun Korn left the office. Kinn inform me to appoint more bodyguard for macua. I don't know why he care for macua bcoz he is my brother. I says I do.

In Chang Mai:

         Ren and me go to hospital this morning. Bcoz I vomit for three days continuously. Then doctor says it's normal in pregnancy and also prescribed many vitamin tablets to me. We reach out house. Ren ask me to take rest he went to kitchen and prepare lunch for me. I always in complete rest. When I feel bored I go to restaurant to catch up with Ren sometime other then that I be in house.

        Ren ask me to take lunch and medicine. I told him I will. You go to restaurant. After he left , I take my lunch slowly and take my medicine. I feel bored so I call khun kinn nowadays Khun kinn act like my real big brother. He always ask about my health condition as well as my baby. He attend the call, he says that Khun no is missing me, also he says that he bitten Khun kinn for sending for the mission. I laughed at him. He says now your laughing  for my punishment.

       Then he says that japanese mafia is
about to attack major mansion. I ask him to be safe and also I ask him to protect Porsche,Khun no everyone. He says don't worry about us Pete. You first take care of you and also my nephew.

         Then he stay silent for some time. Pete you don't want to see Vegas . You know Vegas changed a lot he is searching for you every where. He still want to apologies for his mistake Pete. Give him a chance to apologies to you. I says I will think about that Khun kinn and I hang up the call.

          In this one month I used to have panic attack bcoz of him every night. How can I forget about him when I carry our child.  I can't forget what he done to me but I am trying  My best to faces him in future.

Minor mansion:

     Vegas was planning for war. Nop enter the room, Vegas ask him did you find anything about that person. Nop says, Khun Vegas his name is Ren, he is running his own restaurant in bangkok. He is from Pete home island. Vegas ask nop, Did you see him? No Khun Vegas . I ask the manager about him but he refuses to say. The restaurant was super rush so I get out from there. Vegas ask nop to keep eye on that restaurant and find that Ren quickly.

Vegas was checking some file in his office room. He hears gut shot sounds. He go outside by taking his gun. He sees his guard are fighting with the japanese mafia guards. He also shot them then Vegas went to one corridor and inform kinn ask him to get macua safely from his highschool. Kinn says I will be there with my guards and  you don't need worry about macua I will appoint guards to make him safe.

    I was in mid of war then my sense says where is pa? I went to his office room there he and the japanese mafia head were fighting. I go to my pa to support him. But that japanese mafia ask us to give our power to him but my pa refused. Then one of his bodyguard enter the room he try to attack us but I fight with him. In other hand, japanese mafia fight with my pa then he shot my pa left hand.
Then I shot his guard who is fighting with me. I run to my pa but with in a second he shot my pa head. I also angrily shot that mafia put him to dead. Kinn enter the room with his guard. He come to me. I don't know what happening in my life. I hate my pa but he is the one live for me and macua. Now we lost him that to Infront of my eyes.