chapter 4

Pete pov:

I call him with my sour voice,Khun Vegas but he throw me a strong punch on my cheeks you dare to call my name by your dirty mouth. I don't know what he is about to do. He pulled my collar make me stand, but my legs were struggling to stand so I manage it. He continues to throw punches over me. I give up and fell on the ground.

Vegas: what you think I am fool? I don't find you?

Pete: what he is talking? I ask him what are you talking about Khun Vegas?

Vegas: Don't act you little bitch? Your the one who change the contract of Italians on the party night. I know that you stand outside my room for spying me right.

Pete: Khun Vegas what are you talking? I didn't do that. That night I just hang up on my call. I not even don't know you were there.

Vegas: I punched him hard after he narrate the story to convince me. I told him that I am not a kinn to believe your words. Someone knock my door I get out to see who the person. Nop inform me that my pa is calling me to the party hall. I ask nop to guard the room and go. When I reach there my pa call me son come here with fake smile. I also smile towards him. He introduce me to person who is helping theeeanpakyul for exports and imports. He talked to me good but till kinn come and join us. His full attention diverts to kinn. He even praise him to get the Italian contract. That make me angry. If that slut didn't destroy my plan I will be the one over kinn. I can also see the devil in my pa gaze. But kinn eyes search for something what he is searching? He then ask Porsche where is Pete? That make shock kinn is worrying for his boy toy. Then he must not be his boy toy he is definitely his lover as expect. Then I am going destroy your lover tonight kinn my thought was vanished when my pa put his hand on my shoulder. He ask me to come to the corridor. There is no one but I face my pa back I can say that he is angry bcoz of the loss of Italian contract. I called him. but as usual he slapped me hard. My lips wound started bleeds. He again says I am useless.

I leave the place furiously I straight away enter the room. I found that slut were still sitting on the floor his head was on the end of the bed. He still in drowsiness bcoz the drug effect is strong. I stand Infront of him. I pulled him by his collar throw him on the bed. He about to say something but I slapped him. I take off my dress I can sense nervous on his eyes. He ask what I am doing?

Pete: After he enter the room he just throw me on the bed. I try to talk to him but he hit me. Then he undress him Infront of I don't know what to do my whole body was shaking if i am in my sense I am sure I will get out of this easily. I ask him what are you doing Vegas but he fully naked.

He then climb over me I struggle to get out from him but he slapped me again. My head was spinning I can't concentrate but I can feel my clothes removing from my body. I was shame to be in this situation bcoz has a head bodyguard I saved Khun kinn and Khun no life but when it come to my safety I was dump due to this freaking alcohol. Khun Vegas slap my cheeks I open eyes to see him he is kissing and licking my whole body. I protest him but he again slap me and says why I am not that much good as kinn, I am not satisfying you says you bitch. The next sentences shatters me your the slut who will give your body for money then why your acting like your an virigin. He then without any preparation he enter his whole length in my hole. I groon and cry the pain was unbearable. But he didn't show any concern to state.
He thrust my spot aggressively.

God why it's happening to me. I am getting raped by the devil with my eye witness but I can't do anything to protest me from him. To my fate i am virgin I save my love virginity to my true love but he take my virginity. During he thrusting he make cup my faces he ask me to see his faces. He then told me that he raped his cousin kinn slut,lover or whatever. I ruined kinn happiness now and also I satisfied by taking revenge on you.He didn't satisfied by one round he raped me till i lost my full consciousness god knows when he left my body.

Next morning, I woke up and see the ceiling. I remembered the last night, I started to cry I turn to see the devil is still beside me but no he is not here. I slowly get up from the bed my back is paining. I feel soreness I pick my cloth and wear it. I see the sticky notes on the night lamp stand I take that it says 'you slut I am happy to ruin both of my enemy at the same time' to be frank your a great slut.

My heart shattered. My leg go on by his way I feel like trash. He used me and throw me like a shit. Without my sense I was standing in the mid of the road the car come Infront of me with full speed but someone drag me away. I looked his faces he is my friend Ren. He ask have your ever lost your mind Pete
What if I didn't notice you he bombarded to me. But I hug him tightly and started to cry with my soul. He then hug me and ask what happen my boy Why your crying I just shout at you for your carelessness. After a while he remove from my embrace see my faces. We go to his house.