it was already evening and they were still there in the room, they ordered food and eat together in the room, they played some card games of course only some joining, Seonghwa only letting go of the male's hand when eating or going to the toilet.

some of them fell asleep in the room and woke up to the dark sky, this including Seonghwa who fell asleep next to the male, holding his hand and resting his head on the mattress.

they all decided to clean up and Yeosang made a mental note to buy a flower vase tomorrow for the bouquet he bought.

Jongho's fruits were almost all eaten by them all, only thing left was 3 bananas and an apple.

Seonghwa sighs before he looks at the male his hand was holding, he smiles before placing a small kiss on the male's knuckle.

all of them was already outside, waiting for the oldest male,

"joongie.. im sorry i cant stay and accompany you for today and tomorrow but i promise I'll start staying in once they move you from this room..

I'll still visit for tomorrow tho, the others will come with too, just like today. San decided to close the cafe temporarily by the way, if you're confused.. dont worry joongie, its not your fault, it was his choice"

the older male said before he smiles again as he watches the male sleep,

"im so glad you could at least get some more sleep now..

i gotta go now joongie, its almost 1am, i promise I'll come earlier tomorrow... and the new music that was released yesterday night was nice joongie. i hope you could've heard us listen to it together today but we recorded it for you to see it for yourself once you wake up."

he continued as he stood up before rubbing the male's hand softly and placing another small kiss at the back before letting go,

"I'll get going now joongie, rest well" he ended as he pats the male's head softly whilst doing so before he slowly but surely leave the room, closing the door behind him softly.

they all looked at him with a questioning face wanting to confirm if he's actually done,

he lets out a sigh before nodding, "let's go" the oldest said as the younger ones nodded and started walking to where the entrance and exit of the hospital was.

they all got into the car,

unsurprisingly they all fit into the car as it was quite spacious.

Mingi sat in the front along with Yunho who was driving them, Jongho, Yeosang, and Seonghwa sat on the middle row whilst Woosan sat at the back, the two falling asleep a bit at their ride back home, the hospital wasn't that far away, only 20 minutes away by foot and 17 minutes away by car.

Seonghwa was looking outside and watching the road as they near Yeosang and Mingi's house.

living only 7 minutes away from the cafe whilst Seonghwa lived only about 5 minutes, Hongjoong's house wasn't quite far too, only being on the other side of his alley along with Yeosang and Mingi's house that lives closer to the entrance of the alleyway whilst Hongjoong lives a bit deeper in, for around a 9 minute walk from the cafe to the smaller's.

they dropped off the other two before saying their goodbyes to each other and watch the other two enter their house,

it was a 2 story building, quite spacious, the size being as similar as the cafe's which was quite big, not too big to make it look too overwhelming, enough to probably fit 5 people in the house.

Yunho soon drives back to their part of the alleyway, using the short cut instead of the main road.

they arrived faster as expected, only about 4 minutes by taking the short cut.