things aren't looking so good.

Seonghwa fell ill,

whilst working his vision started blurring in and out, he started sweating and his heart started pounding.

Minho took notice and as he approached to ask, Seonghwa suddenly fell, his vision completely black.

his boss quickly catched him and called in another employee to take his place in cooking for awhile whilst he take care of the ravenette.

he ended up laying Seonghwa down on the couch in his office and touching his forehead, feeling his body temperature.

he had gotten a fever.

Seonghwa sat up slowly after waking up,

it was 10am, Yunho had come to pick him up from work yesterday and Minho had told him to rest and take some days off until he feels better.

Jongho was now with him, he was in the living room; playing a game in the older's PS5.

Seonghwa took the medicine that was placed by his counter table before he got up and went to the bathroom, brushing his teeth.

the ravenette then got down and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat,

"Yunho hyung is coming with some food from your boss" Jongho said as he kept his eyes on the screen, concentrated,

Seonghwa looked at him with a nod before sitting down on the couch and looking at the game, his focus now on the screen as well as he watched the younger play.

"how's Hongjoong?" Jongho suddenly asked making Seonghwa froze and his eyes wandered.

"he hasn't come back?" Jongho asked again as he paused the game and looked up at the male.

Seonghwa shook his head making the younger sighed as he looks away,

"what happened anyways.. what did you two fought about to make him disappear like that?" Jongho said worried making Seonghwa frown,

"i-... i.."

Seonghwa paused as he looks down at his hands,

"we.. talked about him moving out.."

he said,

Jongho's heart dropped, moving? Hongjoong? that's odd, it doesn't sound like him at all, Hongjoong has always ramble about not wanting to move out and how he liked it here.

"where?" Jongho asked as he looks up at the male,

"Abu Dhabi.." Seonghwa said as he crouched his body down and covers his face as tears started welling up in his eyes,

he didn't wanna be controlling of his friend but when the smaller started to suddenly talk about moving out, it broke him to pieces.

mentally and.. physically, seeing as how the thought of it had clouded his mind and making him tired and fell ill,

his head started hurting again as he thought about it.

Seonghwa chose to let Hongjoong flee away after the argument, not wanting to hold him back again.

he certainly regretted it,

it has been 5 days after what happened and the smaller still hasn't come back.

not even Yeosang could look for him, its like he disappeared into thin air.

Seonghwa had gotten worried, which worsened his health and tired him out even more.

he was still staying at the hospital before falling ill, he kept holding Hongjoong's hand and falling asleep next to him.

but with his health slowly deteriorating, the doctor suggest he rest back at home until he feels much more better,