Seonghwa sighed as he groans and woke up from his deep slumber,

it was a sweet saturday and he planned on visiting the cafe first before going to the hospital together with the other guys in the cafe.

he got ready as he puts on a white t-shirt along with black ripped jeans before putting on a coat and bringing his puff jacket with him.

Seonghwa did a one last check on the mirror before he swept his hair back and went down, taking the fruit salad he made last night out of the fridge.

he puts on his shoes as he left the house before locking both the door and the gate,

he looked at his plants a bit before sighing, he was a bit sad that he hadn't water them properly these past few days so he made a promise to himself to water them after he got home. maybe he'll only come back home to water them as he'll start staying at the hospital.

he walks to the cafe, as always in saturday it was busier than usual but he didn't mind as Yunho informed them that he had saved a seat for them.

Seonghwa walks in as the bell on the door rings, signaling his arrival.

Wooyoung who was behind the counter after entering someone's order looked up and beams happily, "hyung! welcome!" he said,

Seonghwa smiles and nods before going over to the smaller and pats his head a bit "hi wooyoung" he said before taking his seat on the table.

"hey there! what can i get you for today?" a bright deep voice said causing the raven haired male to look up to the owner of said voice,

to his surprise, the owner's face didn't match with his voice at all, he looked pretty? handsome? maybe both but one thing for sure is that he looks warm and soft to Seonghwa.

he noticed something else, not only does the person radiates the energy of the sun but he has constellations on his face and to the ravenette, he looks amazing and quite young.

the other has long blonde hair that suits his appearance, his uniform like the others, was customised to his heart's desire and it made said person look more warm,

Seonghwa gave the male a small smile and shook his head "ah, im waiting for my friends to arrive first, I'll order when they do uh.."

"Felix, you can call me Felix" Felix said with a smile as he nods, "I'll be sure to keep an eye then! im sure you're one of Wooyoung's friend"

"yes i am and you're Felix? i never thought, Wooyoung told us about you but none of us have ever really seen you other than the guys who lives and works here" Seonghwa said softly, never has he thought that the male was Felix.

he thought that Felix was maybe someone who's similar to San in appearance but he was oh so wrong,

the male before him looks the opposite other than the fact that he looks soft.

Felix lets out a small giggle and nods "they told me about you guys too, i've seen you all some days during my shift" he said,

the older smiles and nods "well, my name's Seonghwa, its nice to finally meet you Felix" he said softly as Felix gave him a warm smile and a small nod,

"its nice meeting you too Seonghwa hyung? Wooyoung told me you're older so is it okay if i call you that? i dont really use formalities with Wooyoing because he told me to just be comfortable" Felix said as he explained a bit.

Seonghwa lets out a small chuckle and nods "its okay Felix, you can call me hyung or be comfortable around me too, i don't mind really" he said as the smaller nods,