Keith

"Yeah, I know the cost." I repeated for what seemed like the tenth time. I hate dealing with ignorance, but it will all be worth it soon. Once Clara sees this ring she'll go nuts, she'll finally understand how I feel about her. My phone began to ring. Speak of the devil, "Hey Clary."
"Hey Keith, I need to speak to you tomorrow." She announced
"Sure, what about?" I questioned.
" You'll see, just be at the beach tomorrow morning at 8:00"
"Fine, 8:00am"
" Yep."She said
"See you then "
She's always so cheerful, even when something's bothering her, she'll never let it show. And that's what I love about her, she never wants bring anyone down, even when she's unhappy. And I don't mean to be so angry all the time, I just act different when I'm around her, I get protective. She's got to unexpected that, and she will, tomorrow when I ask her to marry me.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hi All!
I'm still kinda new to Wattpad, writing in general, and putting my work out there for all you lovelies to see. It would be awesome to get  some feedback, tell me how you like the story so far, or if you even like it at all.  So please comment and don't forget to vote  ( I almost said subscribe!)

Sincerely, GabM33