Chapter 33: From King to Commander!

Sorry, it's taken so long. I've been tossing over how to end this story, believe it or not. There's only a few Chapter's left😱! Anyway, I hope you enjoy where I'm taking this story! Take Care!

=========================

Kenway is finally about to lay his plan on the table, literally, Tyrion had a good idea but that got washed away thanks to Euron Greyjoy and his sister, the one thing Kenway has over both of them, Cersei and Euron have no idea what he's capable of.

Kenway: First, Casterly Rock. It's a trap you've sent the Unsullied over there where Euron will destroy the rest of your ships. Cersei doesn't care about Casterly Rock as much as she does the Throne, if she has to choose between the two, the Rock will fall.

Tyrion wasn't too sure about that, he's under the impression that Cersei cares more about Casterly Rock then people think but he's wrong, so Kenway walked around to where the Lannister army is and where he had already made plans to protect is.

Kenway: Now don't get mad. But I sent for 30,000 North men to march for Highgarden. That's where the Lannister army will be.

Daenerys did look a little annoyed, maybe that was just because he did it without telling her or it's because he went back on the plan that they had agreed apon, either way, Kenway was finding all the floors in their plan as well as Cersei's.

Kenway: Highgarden is now your only ally south of the Twins. As soon as their gone, the war might as well be over. Olenna is giving you, men, power and coin for this war, something Cersei hasn't got. The Crown is broke and so is the Lannisters. Which is why she'll be going to the Iron Bank. A Lannister always pays theirs debts right?

Kenway asked looking to Tyrion as Tyrion could only nod, the idea that Deanerys would go to Tyrion for a battle plan instead of a proven warrior is madness to her, she realises her mistake and should have gone to him sooner, she just saw Kenway as her King, not her commander, maybe she should give him the honor after this.

Kenway: Cersei will use that coin to hire mercenaries to fight for her and the best thing about mercenaries is they work for the man with the most coin, we use that coin from Highgarden to by them off and Cersei will be left with nothing but the 20 or so thousand Lannister forces. The Throne will be as good as yours.

Kenway stood up straight after laying it all out in the open to them, Deanerys was actually a little over joyed by him, turned on if you will, it's hot watching him take charge, she might be the Queen but he can certainly be in control of her armies from this point on, Kenway smiled and winked to her before Tyrion brought up another point, one Kenway forgot to mention.

Tyrion: This is all good Black Wolf, but you forget about Euron and his ships?

Kenway turned from Deanerys to Tyrion as he could see the look in his wife's eye, he knows that look and it means as soon as the rooms empty, she'll be ripping his clothes off, Kenway though, is probably about to destroy the mood.

Kenway: Aye, I did, that's because I hate this part of the plan. Your going to agree to marry him.

Kenway said looking at Daenerys, he's right he did destroy the mood because the heat in her eyes disappeared and one of pure shock, maybe a little anger flickered in them, Kenway didn't look away from her, he wanted her to now that this is pure tactics and nothing else.

Kenway: No one knows of our marriage, and since he's already spoke of offering you his "magical cock", he will accept.

Kenway spat the words, clearly pissed about it himself but he will make sure it never get's past the discussion of a marriage.