Secrets🤍🖤

Y/N drew a little comic about them and Belos in their first date, except they kissed at the end instead of just walking home.
Belos sat there while Y/N sketched, imagining them getting up from their chair, crawling on top of him, kissing him then slowly creeping their tongue into the crook of his neck. Belos felt that ferocious urge again...
No, Y/N was in the room.
Y/N giggled, "Ugh, if only we kissed in that forest."
"Huh?" Belos's face went red as he realized     Y/N might be talking about him... no, that was crazy.
"Oh, nothing."
"Could you tell me what you usually dream about? I'm curious." Belos really wanted to make sure it was or wasn't a sex dream Y/N had that night.
"OH! Umm... I... they're usually about sex." They pulled out their notebook and wrote down a couple of things.
Belos couldn't fight the urge... he got up.
"I'll be back in a minute," He said quickly as he left the room.
He slipped into a dark room. Without hesitation he started to pleasure himself, thinking about Y/N, what he could do... that just made him go harder on himself.  He didn't stop, even after the climax, he kept going until his arm was tired. He slid down the wall after washing his hands and thought about Y/N again.
"Fuck..." he moaned. The thoughts entered his mind, Y/N getting close until Belos was cornered, or pinned on a wall or any surface, Y/N creeping their hands up and lightly choking him... then kissing him passionately, creeping their tongue in his mouth, then moving downward to his neck... his thoughts escalated until he was pinned to the wall having intercourse with Y/N. He forced himself to stop thinking and get up.
He was not going to catch feelings for this person...
He opened the door, panting, one hand on the doorframe. Hunter was strolling by.
"Woah are you okay?!" Hunter said, "You seem frustrated."
"I-I'm fine..." Belos stumbled out of the room and headed back to his bedroom.
His desires became more ferocious when he entered the room, glancing at Y/N noticing they only had their underwear on. He covered his eyes.
"Oh, sorry I was getting changed into these pajamas Hunter gave me," Y/N said, "I don't mind if you watch~" they said in a flirtatious and hushed tone.
Belos took his hands away from his eyes. He watched how the shirt slid over Y/N, and how it fit a little tight...
"Like it?" Y/N asked.
"It hugs you a bit around your chest and ass," Belos smirked.
"Does it make my ass look big?" Y/N asked teasingly.
"All jokes aside, it actually does a little bit."
"Oh?"
Belos approached Y/N. "I'm gonna be honest with you, I haven't felt so alive...for a long time, then you came along and changed my life a little bit. I'm glad to have a friend like you."
"Friend?"
"Yeah. We're friends now. You can treat me like a normal person."
"Hold on..." Y/N looks closely at Belos's face, "your ears are shaped differently than the others."
"Oh...I'm...human, just like you," he said.
"Human?!"
"Yes."
"Hmm, that explains my attraction toward you," Y/N said.
"What?"
"Oh I just see you a little differently from everyone else, I mean a friendly attraction."
"Ah...well..."
They both slept. It was getting late.

A/N: sorry it was short. I was nodding off writing the last few dialogues... The next couple of chapters may be a little... 🤍🖤