Hot 🤍🖤

OK OK SERIOUSLY THIS ONE'S THE SMUT SO.... SKIP SKIP SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ.
——————————————————————
Belos still had his hands on the wall, looking down onto Y/N, who was looking up at him. There was still an awkward silence between them.

"Kikimora stop eavesdropping on him!" Hunter was fed up with Kikimora's eavesdropping.
"Why? What if that human is dangerous to him? Someone needs to be there," she argued.
"What if they start doing something...uhh... never mind I don't want to put that image in my head. And I bet you don't either," Hunter said.
"What?"

"I can hear those two bickering outside the room," Belos finally said, breaking the silence.
"Oh?"
"Go out there and pester them," he whispered.
He moved away from Y/N and they opened the door.
"What do you think you're doing?" They asked. They weren't happy.
"Excuse me, Y/N, I know privacy is very important to you and that's why I'm trying to get Kikimora to stop eavesdropping," Hunter bowed.
"You don't want me to drop kick you down the stairs, do you Kikimora?" Y/N looked down at her.
"I- no! I'll be going, my apologies."
"And don't think the emperor doesn't know you eavesdrop on him."
"Oh no..."
Y/N went back in the room.

"I totally ship them. Let's set up a wedding for those two, I want them to get married!" Hunter smiled.
"Playing matchmaker? Okay, I'll help," Kikimora walked with him to a room to plan.

"They're gone. Like, far away from here gone," Y/N said.
"Good."
He pinned them to the wall again. They were closer this time...
"Closer," Y/N whispered. Belos took his thumb and index finger to their chin and lifted their face toward his.
"You're so cute," he whispered. Their lips met. That fluttery, time-slowing feeling came back. He pulled Y/N closer. The kiss deepened. They pulled away for a moment then leaned back in. He moved his face to the crook of their neck.
"I never thought kidnapping you would turn into this," he whispered.
"Why did you kidnap me?"
"Because," he started kissing their neck, "you're also human. I wanted you on my side."
"Well, I've always fantasized about you kidnapping me or something."
"Less talking, more kissing." He started kissing a spot on their neck behind their ear that made them tingle.
"Fuck... keep doing that."
He moved down their neck to their shoulder. His hands creeped up their shirt. They removed their shirt. He tied his hair up and kept kissing their neck.
Y/N started kissing his neck. He let out a soft and quiet moan. "Y/N..."
They were breathing heavy... Belos took his shirt off.
Soon they were both sitting on the floor, hands all over each other, mouths all over each other...
Y/N never thought their fantasy would come true.
Belos pinned them to the floor. "What are you into?"
"I dunno, do whatever you want to me." They French kissed him.
"Mmmh..."
They pulled away. Belos picked them up and lightly tossed them onto the bed. He climbed on top of them. Y/N took the rest of their clothes off. He did the same.
"Hmmm...." He got up and grabbed some rope.
"Why aren't you screwing me over yet?" Y/N asked.
"First, I'm locking the door, second, put your hands above your head." He climbed on top of Y/N again, tying their hands to the bed frame.
"Kinky."
"You seem to have a thing for restrains," he smirked.
He slowly inserted himself in them.
"FUCK."
"Are you comfortable?"
"Yeah, I'm fine," they said.
He started thrusting, pleasing Y/N. They hugged their legs around his body. Things got...messy.
"Shit...that was... wow." Belos was breathing heavy. He untied Y/N and got up. "Come with me."
He opened a door that lead to a really spacious bathroom.
"I thought that was a closet," Y/N said.
"I forgot about this room last night, for some reason. I was probably tired, haha. That's why I didn't say anything when you left the room."
"Oh."
He turned the shower on and pulled Y/N in with him.
"Mmm hot water," Y/N said.
Belos French kissed Y/N. They leaned into the kiss.
They pulled apart. "Mmmm hot shower sex?"
"Those were my intentions," he said. 
He pinned Y/N to a wall and started thrusting.
Y/N let out a loud moan.
"Mmm... not too loud, I'd like this to be secretive."
"Fuck..."
He pulled out, then started kissing Y/N on the neck.
"I'm so fucking obsessed with you," Y/N exhaled.
"Yeah?"
"I wanted this from the start."
"Mmm...."

They washed up and changed the bedsheets because eww crusty sheets... then they noticed all of the hickeys left from making out on the floor earlier.
"Oh fuck."
"Don't worry, I can hide it, it's alright." He kissed Y/N on the head and went to sleep.
"If you say so... goodnight."