Proposal🤍🖤

OHOHO THINGS ARE GONNA GET STEAMY....... Ahem. Enjoy!

It was finally morning. Y/N woke up alone.
Y/N: Luz he said he has a surprise for me.
Luz: good luck.

It was finally evening. Y/N waited for Belos to come back to their room...they were planning on having more rough...kinky sex with him before realizing that they had to meet him in the purple tree forest.
Maybe they could have rough kinky sex there.

They hurried off to the forest, passing Luz on the way.
"Hi, Y/N!"
"Hey, Luz."
"Where to in such a hurry? Finally learned the emperor's evil?" Luz asked.
"He's got a surprise for me...and I've got a surprise for him," Y/N smiled a devious smile.
"Well, have fun I guess," Luz waved goodbye.

"Y/N! There you are," Belos said. He embraced them.
"Sorry I'm late," they apologized.
"There wasn't really a set time, don't worry."
"Okay-" they were interrupted with a passionate kiss.
"I love you," he whispered onto their neck.
"I love you too..." He grabbed their face.
"We've been together for a short time, I know, but I wanted to ask you something very important."
"Wha..." he got down on one knee.
"Y/N, May I take your hand in marriage?" He asked.
"That was the last thing I expected from you!" Y/N broke out into a huge smile and embraced him. "Yes! Of course I will!" They started to cry a little.
"Aw don't cry!"
"I had a surprise planned for you," Y/N dragged a finger down his shoulder.
"What did you have in mind?" Belos smiled. He pinned them to a tree softly.
"I think this wouldn't be the right environment... what if someone sees?" Y/N twirled a strand of Belos's hair on their index finger. (OK BUT WHY DOES HIS HAIR HAVE TO BE SO FLOOFY.)
"We could go deeper into the forest...or go back to our room in the castle." Y/N pulled him into a soft kiss. The soft kiss turned into more, his tongue prodding at their lips. They opened their mouth and moaned into the kiss, their tongues intertwining. Y/N squeezed their legs together, feeling a prodding ache of desperation and lust.
"I want you," Y/N growled. "Here. Now."
"We're outside... hold on to me." He teleported Y/N and himself back to the castle, just down the hall from his room.
They both walked quickly to their room and Belos slammed the door open, shoving Y/N in and closing it and locking it.

SMUT COMING UP AFTER EXPLANATION

(OK GONNA EXPLAIN THIS REAL QUICK. Y/N has both male and female parts in this story because I don't want to rewrite the same chapter but for male sex or female sex so...)

SMUT. (A lil' bit of bondage)

Belos tied his hair up. Y/N felt the ache of excitement and lust. They sat on a chair with their legs spread apart. Belos sat on top of them, unbuttoning their pants. He tossed them on the floor. He pulled their underwear off, tossing them in the same place. He grabbed some rope and tied Y/N to the chair.
"Fuck- please-"
He tied a blindfold over their eyes. "Is this too much?"
"It's fine... mmh please..."
He started stroking their member, slowly and teasingly.
"Fuckkkk...." He started jerking them off a little faster, they wanted to thrust their hips into his hand but they couldn't move, being tied to the chair.
"You like this?" He asked, stroking faster.
"Mm-Y- y- yes!"
"Good," He growled into the crook of their neck. The heat of his breath and the feeling of his tongue in the crook of their neck... they were overtaken with bliss and pleasure.
"I-I'm close..."
Y/N released into his hands. Belos got up and washed his hand then came back to untie Y/N.
"Your turn-" Y/N was cut off with Belos slamming them on the bed.
"No, I'm not finished with you yet." He slid two fingers into their entrance.
"Fuckkkkk...." Y/N's legs quivered as he fingered them.
He added another finger and started pumping faster.  "I love you a lot, Y/N."
"I love you too...don't you want something?"
"I want to pleasure you." He took his hand out and opened Y/N's legs. Belos put his head between their legs and prodded his tongue into their entrance, along with two fingers.
Y/N put their shaky legs over Belos's shoulders. They gripped the sheets beside them. They felt a knot form that eventually turned into a pulsating feeling as he pulled away.
"But I want you to feel the way you made me feel," Y/N said, pinning him to the bed.
"I- umm...." His face was red. Y/N could tell he was hard. He nodded.
"Is that a yes?" Y/N said, undoing his belt.
"Y-yes." They started undoing his pants and tossed everything in the same spot Belos threw their pants. They tied his hands to the bed.
"You're so fucking hot," Y/N growled. They started vigorously rubbing his member, pulling soft moans from him.
"Y-Y/N- fuck..." he released, "Y/N..." His breath hitched as they positioned their hips so that they lined their entrance with him, slowly adjusting to his length.
"Belos."
"Y/N...please choke me," he growled. Y/N put their hands around his neck and squeezed, pulling more soft moans from him. His voice is so hot.
"I-I'd...ask yOU...to do the ssssAME...thing... but your hands..." Y/N said while thrusting. Belos thrusted his hips into them, escalating the pleasure. A knot built up in the both of them. He grabbed the sheets next to him as they both thrusted faster and harder to reach climax. Finally they released together, going limp. Their chests rose and fell with a slow rhythm.
"I can't wait until the wedding," Belos said, panting heavy.

A/N: THIS IS THE SMUTTIEST SMUT I THINK IVE EVER WRITTEN 👀