Wedding Day🤍🖤

Spicy spicy spicy....

Luz was super curious to see who the emperor was marrying, so she went to the wedding with Eda and King. The three of them bumped into Y/N on the way.
"Good morning," they said.
"Hello, Y/N," Luz hugged Y/N.
"Alright I have to go, I can't be late."
Y/N took a few deep breaths.
"Nervous?" Hunter asked.
"Very," Y/N shuddered. "What if it gets ruined somehow?"
"I'm sure it'll be fine. Belos is very happy, and impatient."
"Impatient?"
"Impatient, like, excited."
"Oh! Good, I was worried he was angry."
"Oh titan, of course he isn't."
Hunter left Y/N in their dressing room. They put on their costume and peeked out. The music started playing. That was their cue.
Belos's eyes widened when he saw Y/N. A huge smile spread across his face.
"Wait, WHAT?!" Luz whisper-yells.
Y/N winks at Luz when they pass her.
"Do you, Y/N, take Emperor Belos to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and health, the good and bad, until death do you apart?" Kikimora asked.
"I do."
"And do you, my liege, take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded spouse, through sickness and health, good and bad, until death do you apart?" Kikimora asked.
"I do."
They put rings on each other's fingers.
"Congratulations! You are now married."
Belos pulled Y/N into a passionate kiss.
They walked down the aisle together, arm in arm.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too, Y/N." He pecked them on the lips before they walked in to the reception area.
Luz walked up to Y/N and tapped them on the shoulder. "Congrats!"
"Thanks!" Y/N gave Luz a hug.
Eda saw Raine in the crowd.
"RAINE!"
"Eda?"
"I missed you, Raine." She had to shout over the music.
"I love you too, Eda," Raine shouted over the music.
"Huh? I said 'I missed you', not 'I love you'!"
"Oh! I'm sorry! I missed you too, Eda!"
"Well, I love you too, Rainestorm."
They pulled each other into a hug. They stayed there for a while and swayed to the music.

"I have a surprise for you later, Belos."
"Philip. My real name is Philip."
"Really? Cute name."
His face turned red. "Oh, thank you." He started twirling a strand of his hair around his finger.
They whispered in his ear, "I wanna see you in a dress."
He shivered at their breath on his neck. "Huh?"
"I have a dress in your size. I wanna see you in it," Y/N said, a little loud because of the blaring music.

Later, when the reception party was over, and everyone went home, Y/N walked back to the castle with Belos and pulled the dress out when they were in their room.
"Put it on," Y/N giggled.
He undressed in front of them, making their breath hitch. The sight of his exposed torso... they would never get over how hot he looked for his age.
"Help me in this please." Y/N tightened the corset. "ACK- TIGHT- AGH-"
"PFFT- you'll get used to it."  Y/N adjusted the hoop skirt and helped slide the gown onto him. "You look pretty!" They giggled a little bit before pressing their lips against his. "Wait let me take a picture before you take it off." Y/N took a picture.
He looked at himself and started cackling. "What- oh this is funny. I like it." He slid the gown over his head and started to untie the corset.

SMUT... eat up simps

Y/N removed their clothes as soon as Belos had the corset off.
Belos straddled Y/N.
"Go crazy," Y/N said.
"Beg."
"Please go crazy. I want... please...gimme... go absolutely feral, I don't fucking care. Just... please...I beg...go nuts."
"Okay." He took Y/N from behind. "Mmh.. you're tight," he moaned.
"FUCK OH GOD AAAA!" Y/N screamed.
"Quiet, dear. We don't want anyone to hear us," he choked them lightly.
Y/N let out whines and moans of pleasure as Belos went deeper.
"F-fuck- I'm close- AA-MMF!" Belos covered Y/N's mouth.
"Quiet, dear."
"Sorry."
"As much as I love hearing your beautiful sounds of pleasure, we must be quiet."
He pulled out and flipped Y/N around.
"Round 2?" Y/N bit their lip in a seductive way.
"Not yet..." Belos leaned in and passionately kissed Y/N.
"Please...fuck me..."
"Not yet," he said onto their neck.
"If you won't then I'll just fuck myself."
He put his pajamas on. "Hmmm..."
Y/N put their pajamas back on. "Aww- huh?" Belos put Y/N on his leg.
He narrowed his eyes and looked down at their crotch. "Go ahead." He bounced his leg a little bit then Y/N started grinding against it. Belos held Y/N's waist. He leaned in and kissed them, inserting his tongue into their mouth. Y/N reached their climax. Belos felt a prodding ache between his legs...
"Knees. Now." He started undoing his pants.
Y/N did as they were told. He pushed their face in between his legs.
(Fuck I don't wanna write this...whatever here we go.)
Y/N bobbed their head, Belos started gripping their hair as he was reaching climax. Y/N pulled away.

MMKAY YALL ARE GOOD NOW.

They cleaned up and went to bed.
"I can't wait for our future," Y/N kissed Belos before laying down to sleep.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

A/N: this story might as well be finished. Sorry! I had fun writing this, but now I think imma write a Belos x Male Reader fanfic.... Thank you guys so much for reading. Im writing a crossover fanfic and Belos is in it playing a big part so if you wanna read it it's gonna be posted on my profile soon, it's called "titanic crossover fanfic". I also have a Belos x Reader oneshots and suggestions are open!