𝟑𝟎. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬

The moonlight cast a cold, silver glow over New York, shrouding the city in a veil of darkness. The clock chimed, marking the hour with its timeless rhythm, each second weaving a new chapter in the night's narrative.

In a secluded, shadowy warehouse surrounded by towering trees, a tense silence hung heavy. The air was thick with anticipation as Musa Hassan Khan, the feared Mafia lord, prepared to deliver his brutal justice. His reputation for mercilessness preceded him; he was the man who could make even the most hardened criminals tremble with a mere whisper of his name.

❝Three. Two. One. Attack!❞ Musa's voice thundered through the darkness, a chilling command that set his army of commanders into motion. The silence shattered with the deafening cracks of gunfire as the commanders stormed the warehouse, their weapons blazing. The moon's light swallowed the grim reality of their onslaught, while the frightened birds fled from the scene of violence.

Musa entered the warehouse without a trace of fear. His commanders formed a protective ring around him, ensuring that no harm could reach their master. Musa's eyes were a storm of rage and disgust, his jaw clenched as he surveyed the carnage unfolding before him.

❝Tsk tsk, look who is here,❞ a familiar voice sneered from the shadows. Musa's eyes narrowed in fury as he turned to face the source of the voice, his gaze locking onto a man who appeared drunk and disheveled, his white shirt stained with blood. The man's wicked grin did nothing to diminish the tension in the air.

❝The leader of Renegades, Mr. Musa Hassan Khan, who has come here to split your throat and feed you to the pigs, Alex,❞ Aroosh retorted, his eyes blazing with anger. Altamash, standing beside him, gave a derisive salute to Alex, who was now visibly sweating and trembling under Musa's intense scrutiny.

Musa took a menacing step forward, causing Alex to glance desperately at his own commanders. A single, fearsome look from Musa was enough to make Alex's men drop their weapons in surrender, their faces etched with dread.

❝Tsk tsk. May God assist you, Alex,❞ muttered Altamash, leaning in close to Alex and giving him a wicked wink. Alex's fear was palpable as he turned to face Musa, who was an embodiment of fury and determination.

❝Zayn, I have spoken to Mohammad, the caretaker of crocodiles, and got to know they need food,❞ Musa's commanding voice echoed through the warehouse. His words were as cold as his expression, leaving no room for mercy.

Zayn nodded and moved to carry out the order, while Alex, now visibly panicked, pleaded for his life. ❝No, please—don't do this,❞ he begged, tears streaming down his face. Musa remained impassive, his heart unmoved by Alex's desperation.

Musa tightened his grip on Alex's neck, slapping him brutally and leaving a mark on his skin. ❝Never underestimate me,❞ he hissed. He then handed Alex over to his commanders, signaling them to execute his orders.

The warehouse was soon cleared of the criminals, the aftermath of the attack leaving a grim scene of bloodshed and chaos. As Musa left the warehouse, the sound of gunfire and the cries of Alex's men faded into the night.

In a dimly lit room, the shadow of a man loomed over a wall covered in pictures. The bulb hanging overhead cast eerie shadows, revealing the man's obsession with a particular woman.

❝You're so beautiful, Fayra,❞ he murmured, his voice laced with madness as he traced the images of her on the walls. His eyes were wild, reflecting a dangerous lust.

❝My light,❞ he whispered, a dark chuckle escaping his lips as he inhaled a white powder from his palm. The drug seemed to heighten his obsession, making him lose himself further in his twisted desires.

______________________________