𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

"That's okay, Brock, you'll find lots of other girls to reject you!"
— Ash

"That's okay, Brock, you'll find lots of other girls to reject you!" — Ash

"Rotom? How much time should it take me to walk to the train station?"

"With your average walking speed, it should be 10 minutes 37 seconds! If you use your jogging speed around 7 minutes 28 seconds!"

'I got time'

I was getting ready for the morning quicker the usual, I assume Mr.Aizawa won't be going to school considering during my daily visits to his hospital room he was covered in bandages. He does get discharged today but he should spend that at home resting instead of the kinda creepy hospital.

"Morning everyone!"

I exclaim happily as I go downstairs, the door to the backyard is open so some pokémon are inside some are playing outside.

I have Machamp help me carry the huge bowls I use for my pokémon's feeding times. Their diets are depending on type since I have so many, and the ones who need a very specific diet have a normal feeding bowl for them.

The list on my fridge reminds me of the ingredients for each type of food that nurse joy gave me.

Fire: Spicy berries, hard food.

Water: Sweet berries, wet food.

Grass: Bitter and Sweet berries, wet food.

Fairy: Sweet berries, hard food soaked in sweet moo moo milk.

blah blah blah, I've been making their food for years I've memorized everything to do and where to put things, but I will admit the day after the USJ I was frazzled, I messed up all the food and ended up having to sit down as Gardevoir fixed my mistakes.

I broke down crying on the couch as soon as I sat down, I tried my best to stay strong the whole time and the tiny mistake just set me off.

'Tears won't get me anywhere, I'm a champion for goodness sake, I got this.'

I place down the huge bowls one at a time as they all shout happily and begin to eat, with some of the older pokémon watching that over the babies so they don't steal others' food.

Snorlax and Munchlax have their huge bowl just for the two of them since their appetites are humongous.

My Gengar ate quickly and rushed towards me asking to come along today, and who was I to deny?

I grabbed some snacks for electric and ghost/poison types for Pikachu and Gengar and put them in my bag, then I made myself a quick sandwich, wrapped the bottom in a napkin, and left with Gengar's pokéball in my pocket and Pikachu on my shoulder.

As I close and lock my door I hear a car pull up in my driveway, confused I turn around and see Mr. Mic and Mr.Aizawa?!

"HEYYYY!!! HOP IN CHAMP!"