𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

"Don't worry that pretty blue head of yours, I've got a plan."
-Meowth

"C'mon work

"C'mon work..."

It's the night before the sports festival and I am currently trying to active the powers I had been gifted by Arceus, I tried to train with Aizawa, after I explained what happened (which is a whole different story) but it was difficult with his injuries and I didn't want him to hurt himself more.

So now I'm sitting on a bench outside a gas station on a busy street just trying to activate my eyes, now they feel dry and sore somehow.

"Ugh... This isn't working, worst comes to worst I'm not gonna be able to use my eyes during the sports fest..."

I say to myself out loud as I stare out at the passing by people disappointed, to make myself feel better I decided to go inside the gas station and pick up some snacks for myself and my pokémon.

As the station door dings, I'm unaware of the 3 birds high up in the sky completely unnoticed by the public, that had been watching over me the whole time.

"Zapdos..."
"Articunooo..."
"Moltresss!"

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!!!"

Today is the morning of the festival and I'm currently putting on my hat and uniform internationally panicking. I'm usually a very go with the flow person but it's very hard to relax when the fate of the creatures you love the most is putting all its weight on my back.

Lucky for me (sarcastic), due to the school's limited knowledge of pokémon teams, pokémon in general, and the fear it would be unfair, they had limited me to 6 pokémon, which I spent HOURS picking and choosing a battle team and the teams for the events I'm holding.

Luckily for me, they told me I could change my pre-set up for each of the challenges but they didn't tell me the challenges so I just kept 1 decently diverse team.

I'm scared as hell but I'm also more excited then anything else, Despite being nervous I was ecstatic about finally getting a real challenge. But just because this is something new doesn't mean I'm gonna lose. I'm gonna show everyone the true power and kindness of pokémon. And hopefully, save the new ecosystem here!