6

Chapter 6 Itches.

    Terao Yashu spent a month with Dazai, and gradually discovered that Dazai is not a complete waste beauty. I will cook for him, help him clean up the house, and water the flowers on the windowsill.

    But very noisy, always pestering him to go for a walk, or pestering him to play games.

    If Terao Yashu is busy learning to ignore him, he will shout: "Mr. Terao, if you ignore me again, I will jump off the roof." He thought

    Terao Yashu would stop him, but the other party didn't raise his head: "You If you die, I will donate your body to the school, we have an anatomy class this year, and there is a great need for fresh corpses." "..."

    He

    briefly described the process of being dissected after death, and Dazai almost vomited after hearing that , After that, I never took the initiative to mention the three words "I want to die".

    Terao Yasuke didn't know how to cook, so Dazai cooked crabs by himself every day, and Terao Yasuke just watched each time without eating a single bite.

    "Mr. Terao, don't you want to try it?"

    "Not interested."

    "Don't you have any favorite food?"

    "No, food is just a means to fill your stomach, and it doesn't matter what you eat.

    " I have no favorite things, no hobbies, good at playing basketball but don't like sports, enjoy getting along with my classmates but hate socializing.

    Dazai didn't believe it, and pushed his plate over, "Taste the crab meat."

    He expressed that he was not interested.

    "Let me tell you, the production of crab meat is very particular. You have to peel off the crab meat completely, put it in a broth of about 50 degrees and blanch it for a while, then take it out and eat it in one bite while the temperature is right. , the taste of the juice is also very particular, it must be rich but not cover the taste of the meat itself..."

    Dazai said carefully, but was interrupted by his cold voice: "It's too much trouble, it's a waste of time.

    " The boiled crab meat was brought to his mouth, "Taste it."

    He took a sip and said it was "not bad but nothing special to taste".

    His understatement annoyed the other party.

    "Don't swallow it directly, chew a few more times, use your tongue to feel the food. Good food is to bring pleasure to others, and you are blaspheming food if you swallow it directly like this." Making a fuss, he covered his eyes while watching a

    movie , Dazai also seriously taught him: "The actors are working hard to perform kissing, and you are blaspheming their labor by closing your eyes." Dazai wanted to