16

Chapter 16 Watched a lot of love movies, but learned nothing.

    His forehead hurt a lot from being bumped, but he didn't care and stood in front of the cabinet in a daze, until Dazai's hand reached out to help him check the wound, "Doesn't it hurt, it's all red." He was still in a trance, and his mood was

    calm , but the heart began to beat wildly, first accelerating at a constant speed, and then rampaging.

    "You want to fall in love with me, are you serious?"

    "Yeah."

    "Why?"

    "Because I can't help it, you see, if you fall in love with someone else, then you will drive me out of the house, and then there will be no People can protect me now."

    Hearing this reason, Terao Yashu was full of question marks.

    That's it?

    "That's right, in order to prevent you from being snatched away by others and to continue living in your house, I can only reluctantly fall in love with you in person." "Are

    you falling in love with me just to continue living in my house?"

    "Yes Ah, how are you, are you happy?"

    Terao Yasuke almost exploded in anger, what kind of confusing speech is this?

    Can't you just say "Because I like you very much, so I want to fall in love with you"? Do you have to find so many reasons to be awkward?

    Dazai is like this every time, first messing his mind with affectionate words to make him hopeful, and then changing his tone and pouring him a basin of cold water.

    So he threw the clothes on the other person's face, "Go out."

    "Hey, are you rejecting me?" Dazai was surprised, "I thought you would be very happy.

    " Mixiu would be excited and cheered, and even jump over to fuck him directly. I didn't expect the other party to be so calm.

    "Hey, Mr. Terao—"

    "Pack up your things and move out of my house immediately, I've had enough of you, and I don't want to see you again in my life."

    He had been exercising too much on the court because of his irritability before, and after a game, he had a lot of bruises on his arms and knees, which was horrible.

    After returning home, he filled the bathtub with hot water, and the steam from the hot water filled the bathroom, and he lay down in the water.

    Angry, he was angry when he thought of the scene in the locker room just now.

    Dazai didn't come back, so he probably got out obediently, that's the best way, the farther away the better.

    He always felt that Dazai was indifferent to everything around him, even when facing his favorite food and wine, he only showed his liking temporarily.