57

Chapter 57 Cheese on Two Breads.

    After Terao Yashu finished taking the medicine, he felt extremely painful, so he started calling Dazai's name.

    Dazai has been waiting outside the door, upon hearing this, he immediately opened the door and came in, came to hug him: "What's wrong, did he bully you?"

    He retracted into Dazai's arms, accusing: "The leader threatened me, yelled at me, and forced me to I'll take medicine."

    Dazai rubbed his hair, with a troubled expression on his face: "But Mr. Terao, you must take medicine."

    The leader made a mocking laugh, and handed over the spoon again: "Did you hear that? Eat."

    Terao Mixiu watched them sing together and felt that something was wrong. What happened to these two people, wouldn't they quarrel as soon as they met?

    So he stopped pretending to be weak, and stopped being coquettish, but asked with a cold face, "Are you two planning to join forces to deal with me?" "Yes." "Aren't you going to give me a chance to

    survive

    ? "

    Yes."

    He bowed his head in silence for a while, intending to escape by jumping out of the window, but his movements were too slow, Dazai hugged him back and pressed him back on the bed.

    "Mr. Terao, you are not allowed to go anywhere, you must listen to us today."

    It was terrifying, two identical Dazai surrounded the bed, looking down at him condescendingly.

    And their goal is the same, to fundamentally defeat his line of defense.

    The leader poured all the remaining pills into the spoon and handed them to his mouth again: "Eat it, eat it up."

    He looked at his Mr. Dazai with a begging look, but the other party was indifferent, and said: "Eat it Well, I have to eat after taking the medicine."

    There is no need for that at all, just taking the medicine will make you full.

    After swallowing a bunch of pills one after another, his face started to turn blue, Dazai touched his face with distress: "Does your foot still hurt?"

    It wasn't foot pain, it was nausea. He hadn't taken medicine much in his life, and he would vomit once in a while.

    He pretended to be weak, grabbed Dazai's sleeve and begged, "It's so uncomfortable, can I not eat?" Seeing

    his listless appearance, Dazai immediately nodded and agreed, "Okay, if you don't want to eat, don't eat."

    OK yeah.

    Before he was happy, the leader said coldly: "No, you have to finish the meal."

    Dazai objected: "But he is really uncomfortable."