51

Chapter 51 It is difficult to find a person who can completely synchronize with the frequency of quarreling.

    Terao Yashu didn't say a few words, and the two men quarreled, and they refused to give in to each other.

    Terao Yasuke is not good at dealing with this kind of situation. He often encountered scenes of children arguing in the orphanage, but he only needs to carry them to the corner one by one and stand in the corner for punishment.

    But it was the first time he saw such a naive quarrel between two adults.

    Dazai was much older, but acted more childish, and the noise of the quarrel was louder. The leader just sat there and responded to him leisurely, with his hands clasped together, his expression calm and composed.

    "Mr. Terao, kick him out."

    "Mr. Terao, your current boyfriend is so naive, are you willing to date such a person?"

    Terao Yashu tried to end the quarrel between the two, so he said: "Boss, You should go back first, you really should go back to work."

    The leader showed sullen expression, stretched out his hand and flicked his forehead lightly, "I said I don't want to work, why do you always want to work, why don't you just hand over mafia How about managing it for you?"

    Seeing this, Dazai was furious, and immediately slapped the other party's hand away, and pulled his boyfriend into his arms.

    "Boss, you have some moral values, okay? Don't touch other people's boyfriends. Didn't you see that he was hiding? You hurt him." Terao Yashu wanted to say it didn't hurt, but the leader poured fire on

    him You: "This is our gesture of intimacy. Why, don't you have any gestures of intimacy between you     ?

    "

He took out his gun and fired a shot at the table between the two of them.

    An empty glass on the table was broken, and the sound of flying fragments interrupted the quarrel between the two.

    "Keep shouting." He said with a cold face, "Want to blow your head?"

    The two of them realized that he was really angry, and temporarily shut their mouths.

    Sure enough, violence is the most effective way to control violence.

    Terao Yasuke pointed a gun at the two of them, pointing: "You go upstairs to take a shower, you go to the living room to sit and drink coffee, you go to your own business, don't argue anymore." The

    two They said in unison: "But——"

    "There is no but, you are not allowed to talk back, I have the final say here."

    The tone of these words was extremely cold, and the leader seemed to have seen the way Yashu Terao used to kill people with a gun. This is how the enemy's head orders the opponent to kneel down.

    It's really quick to change his face, one second he was gently persuading him to go back to work, and the next second it was like that.