Six

A/N: DID U GUYS LIKE LAST CHAPTER? AND COMMENT FOR SOME SHIP NAMES FOR GIANNA AND BENNY OR GIANNA AND YEAH-YEAH. ON WITH THE STORY NOOOOOOOW!!

////////////////////////////////////

I feel someone shake me and tell me to get up. I look up to see Scotty and he tells me he's going to the sandlot and that he's gonna wait for me downstairs.

He leaves my room, closing the door.

I get up and my vision gets blurry, but I regain my vision in a few seconds and I walk to my drawer and pick my clothes out for today. I take a quick shower and I change into my clothes for the day.

I walk downstairs and I see breakfast on the table for me and I walk to the seat and sit down and start to eat my breakfast.

"How did you get into my house?" I ask him "Your mom." I let out an 'ohh' and nod my head since that made more sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa!" All the boys laugh and taunt.

"Come on, DeNunez!" Ham shouts "You call that pitching!?" I chuckle from outside the dugout, standing right in front of it.

"Give him a tennis racket" Ham shouts to the boys from on the field "Give me something to hit!"

Kenny chuckles "Alright, Ham. This is my heater." Kenny dares "I dare you to hit it. You'll be sorry!"

"Give the boy a bigger bat!" Someone shouts. "You want the heater? I'll give it to you," Kenny shouts.

"Give him a basketball! Maybe then he'll hit it," someone laughs.

Kenny gives Ham the heater and Ham hits it over the huge fence. I just looked shocked. I didn't know Ham could make a home run, because well- Hams just Ham, and he's a catcher, not a batter.

Ham shouts and runs to first base and everyone starts yelling things like"Stupid idiot" and "Ham, you idiot. Now we can't play no more!" And other stuff. He cheers and everyone shouts more stuff at him and throws their gloves at him when he kept running base to base.

I don't get what the big deal is. I mean I will just climb over the fence and get the ball.

"Wait a sec. I'll get it!" I shout to them and I start running to the fence, Scotty coming with me, passing all the boys who were huddled up.

When we are almost there everyone shouts "no!"- except for me and Scotty.

I didn't listen and I started to climb the cars, and climb the fence, when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, pulling me off the car.

I kicked and shouted "What are you doing! Get off! Someones gotta get the ball!" I tried to get out of their grasp, but it was no use.

So, I just stayed there standing with the persons arms around my waist. I turned around and saw Benny.

Everyone shouts,

"You're gonna get yourself killed!"

"Stop!"

"Holy crap, you could've been killed"

I just stared at them like they were stupid. "Yeah, yeah, truly. What are you doing?" Yeah-Yeah says and he looks down and it looked like Jealousy flared up on his face.

I looked down and saw Benny's arms still wrapped around my waist. My fave turned red and I shoved his arms off of me.

"All I tried to do was get the dang ball!" I shout frustrated, my hands flying up in the air and falling back to my sides. "If you were thinking, you wouldn't have thought that" Ham says "You can't go back there"

I was totally confused. "Then how do we get the ball back?" I question. "We don't." They say in unison, I roll my eyes.

"It's history" Timmy says "It's history" Tommy repeats.

"Kiss it goodbye"

"Kiss it good-" "Shut up Tommy!" Timmy yells annoyed.

"It's gone," Benny says. "Yeah, yeah, we'll never see it again" you can guess who said that.

"Why not?" I ask utterly confused out of my mind. "The Beast" they all say,

I raised my eyebrows. Really? The Beast? I let out an unexpected laugh, I widen my eyes and slap my hand over my mouth, they thought this was a serious situation and I'm just here, laughing.

They sigh and roll their eyes, obviously annoyed of me. "What is that?" I ask them trying to sound serious, and I did, weirdly.

"G, listen to me- You too Smalls. (since Scotty was so confused, too) Go to that fence.. Real slow, and be quiet." Benny says. Hmm, New nickname. I like it.

Scotty declines "But.. I think-" Benny interrupts him "No, no, no. No, no." I rolled my eyes for like the second- or third time today "Just go and peek through that hole".

Scotty declined again. I sighed standing there annoyed. They kept bickering for a couple of seconds and Scotty gave in. He walked over to the fence, me following him.

We both peeked through the hole together and nothing happened for a few moments. I was annoyed by now "Really guys? There's nothing here, but- aaaah!"

Me and Scotty shout and we quickly back up really fast. There was a huge dog, and I mean the dog was freaking HUGE. It definitely looked like a beast and slobber was hanging from its mouth and it just looked freaky.

I trip over my feet and fall backwards. Someone catches me. That someone was......

Yeah-Yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - OKAY GUYS SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT BUT I TRIED! I HAVE FUN WRITING FOR YOU GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! AND I WAS GROUNDED THAT IS WHY I DIDNT UPDATE! TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY AND IM SO HAPPY!! YAY!!!!