The Social Worker and her Questions

I look back down as Mr.Sam opens the door.
'God I fucking hate this place' is all I can think . I physically cannot stand this place.
I step into the room and look around, trying to find that women with the questions. I hate her she's always up in business, I wish she would just fuck off.
I've met a lot of people with 'the questions' but there's on 'question' person who's actually okay. That would be my actual social work. She's pretty cool, I've know her scene I've been in the foster system. So I've know her for almost 13 years.
"Hello again Gray"
'God damn it' I thought. "What brings you back to my room hun"
'Ugh I told her not to call me that but noooooo' I thought again I told you I hate this fucking women. "Hey Miss. Mars Gray's having a really rough day today it seems" Mr. Sam said. I keep my eyes on the ground not trying to repeat my actions."oh I see well some sit down Gray" she says as she walks over to her desk while pointing to a bean bag next to a book shelf. I stay still for a minute, i don't want to sit down. " Go on Gray" Mr. Sam said patting my shoulder. 'But I don't want to', is all I could think.  I walk forward to the bean bag and stand by it, I don't feel like sitting right now. "Alright Miss.Mars he's all yours" Mr. Sam says as he leaves to escort himself out.
"Alright Gray, what's up" Miss Mars asks.
I stay silent. She waits a bit for me to answer the realizes that she won't get an answer out of me.
"Gray, come on kid work with me here".
'Why'? That's what I'm asking myself right now. Why, why the hell should I. I don't want to be here. I'm only here because Mr.Sam doesn't want to fucking deal with me. I hate it here. Get Me Out Of Here.
.
.
.
An hour later and I'm still here.
"Alright Gray it's clear that you're not going to talk to me, so you free to go." Miss. Mars says. Fucking finallyyyyyyyyyyy. "Just late me write you a pass" she says with a sigh. I grab my stuff from off the ground and walk up to her fest to get my PaSs. "Here you go Gray"
She says as she gives it to. I take the stupid pass and walk out the door and back to Mr. Sam's class. When I opened the door everyone is gone only Mr. Sam and.... Mani are here.....