Chapter 7: I See Fire.

Author's Note:

Hey, my twinkle twinks. It's been a few days since an update, so I figured it was time to update again. ❤❤❤❤

Especially after the Tronnor drama & Conler relationship I had started, sorry not sorry. ((((;

Thank you guys so much as always, I'm so close to 300 reads, which is absolutely insane because it's only been a month since I began this story.

You're so incredible & supportive & it makes me cry. Thank you. I'll dedicate my chapters every now & then to one special person in the my Author's Note in the end, okay?

I've finally decided to do a Connor P.O.V. whenever I see fit, so not all the time, but every now & then.

I've also decided that the flashbacks will be a Troye thing to represent he's kind of a very nostalgic softie, idk.

Sorry for such a long Author's Note & bless your cute soul if you actually read them. Comment "booyakasha" if you actually read this.

See ya in the end, it's only getting started, my friends!! ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: I See Fire.

{Troye's P.O.V.}

I couldn't help it, what, do you want me to say it out loud? Yes, I'm jealous, I'm fucking jealous.

[Flashback.]

I hear a soft whimper coming out of Tyler's mouth, which brought out a moderately ugly side of me. I accusingly yelled, "Okay, what the hell is going on right now?! I KNOW you did something to Tyler." Neither responded, but Tyler glanced nervously down at his lap, me moving my eyes down under the table as well. I see Connor's hand on Tyler's thigh. Tyler's. My Tyler. MINE.

I took deep breathes & did my best to not fucking lose it all together right now when I noticed how close his hand was to Ty's crotch.

EVEN I'VE NEVER GOTTEN THAT FAR WITH TYLER?!

I push my own inappropriate thoughts & sexual frustrations aside to deal with later. Right now was not the time.

But. WHY WASN'T TYLER STOPPING HIM?!

Why do I care so much?

Am I jealous?

No way, I NEVER get jealous.

I'm Troye Sivan Mellet, God damn it.

But when it came to Tyler, everything was difficult & different.

I was always filled with triple the amount of insecurities, I was almost always unsure, I never felt enough for him.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Tyler basically moaning. I want to make him feel like that someday. Why does Connor get to be the one to pull those sounds out of him before I even had the chance?

I saw Connor look over to wink at Tyler in most definitely more than friendly manner. He was flirting with Tilly, the love of my life.

I had enough, he was going to learn to not mess with what was mine. Sure, Tyler's not mine, but everyone knows that he still is anyways.

"THAT. IS. IT." I practically jumped over table, pulling Connor by his collar. I proceed to push him to the floor, getting on top of him viciously. I got two hits in his face, one in his jaw & another in his nose before he managed to flip me over & was about to get me back. I raised my arms to protect my face as I saw a strong fist coming down fast to connect with my jawline when right before it did, Connor stopped & calmly stated, "I'm a lover, not a fighter," then getting off of me.