Chapter 21: All of the Stars.

Author's Note:

I first want to say THANK YOU FOR 2.5k, I'm screaming.

But if I broke your heart last Chapter, I AM SO SORRY, BUT DON'T CRY, CRAFT.
*Also basically Phan trash, no apologies.*

Seriously though, I cried writing it, if it makes things better. Fandom hug here, comfort each other, comment "Comforting fandom bear hug."

I'm about to be honest, it's going to get worse before it gets better. Thus, the Tronler shitstorm. & I don't think anyone wants to hurt me more than HeyTiaHere.

But you gotta trust me, I GOT A PLAN. Do you trust me? Trust me, okay.

You'll grow hatred for me & a lot more for Connor though, so.

Out of curiosity, how many of you are literally so pissed off with Connor, wave your hand in the air.

But I love you & I had to update fast because I couldn't leave you on the floor sobbing like that.

Enjoy Chapter 21: All of the Stars because I enjoyed all of your comments, tbh.

Bye guys, see you at the end. ❤❤❤❤
-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21: All of the Stars.

{Troye's P.O.V.}

Throughout my entire meeting today for TRXYE, all that flashed in & out of my thoughts were Connor almost kissing Tyler on our last night in Europe.

If I didn't walk in on them when I did, would Tyler have stopped it or let it happen?

I couldn't stop thinking about it & it was slowly driving me off a cliff to my insanity. I knew it wasn't healthy how much I was getting jealous or how I couldn't let it go, but I'm in love with him, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO.

I tried to freshen my mind to focus, but the people I might potentially work for were talking about a load of boring businessy shit, not making it any easier.

"Troye," my manager was tapping my shoulder.

"What, um, yes?" I replied distractingly, closing my eyes, but not before rolling them & breathing out to calm myself.

"Did you hear anything that was just said?" My manager looked at me with concern etched on her face.

She was nice, but knew when to be serious & when to be soft & sentimental as well.

Everyone in the room was staring at me & I got overwhelmed & breathed out a shakey breath.

"No, I'm sorry," I replied honestly.

"Troye, are you okay? Do you need a moment before we continue? I know this is a lot to take in. Especially being as young as you are. But you're ready for this, okay? More than anyone."

I nodded, but said I definitely needed a break, so everyone decided to take 5 & we'd meet back in the conference room again. Until then, everyone was free to check their cell phones, get a snack or drink, or use the restroom.

I knew why I wasn't focusing, it's because this didn't feel right. Doing this meeting didn't feel right, none of it did because Tyler should've been here with me.

Even if I'm mad at him right now or heartbroken, it would have been easier to handle with him being right by my side.

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have ever actually decided to go out & do this, to actually give music a real shot. I'd still be in my room, pouring my emotions out on a page, timid, shy Troye, singing to myself, refusing to ever share anything I did artistically with the world.