Chapter 29: Break Your Heart Right Back.

{Troye's P.O.V.}

Connor hasn't been around much since the night he kissed me & I'm pretty glad about it.

I still haven't told Tyler though & I've been trying to figure out a way to tell him in the least painful way possible. I know it's going to hurt him to hear, no matter how much I try to sugarcoat it, but I don't want to hurt him. I never wanted to be the one to hurt him, no matter what the reason.

But we inflict pain the most on the ones we love & care the most for.

Regardless, he deserves to know the truth. I can't keep something like this from him, even if I hurt him or even if he ends up hurting Connor physically.

The entire month of May so far had been filled with so much drama, TOO much drama for my taste.

It was nearing towards the last two weeks of May, meaning my Birthday was coming up again soon. I am turning 20 & I'm in denial because I'm a 5 year old who loves to play GTA all day while eating Nutella & enjoys flossing on my free time.

Anyway, the first 2 weeks of May were fun because that was when all of us were still in Europe, but that also is when all the Connor drama happened.

I refuse to let him crawl under my skin, but it seems no matter how hard I tried, he'd get to me. & I hated it because we're supposed to be friends, best friends for that matter.

I let go of these thoughts, knowing they'd come back to bit me in the ass later anyway because they always did. Tyler & I are on good terms again, thanks to the help of Tia & Liv.

We've been hanging out with them a lot & they're both some of the funniest yet sweetest people I've ever met.

The two of them loved to prank us all the time & we had a small prank war going on, Troyler VS. Lia, but we made sure we'd never take it too far enough to actually hurt one another.

Of course they poke lots of fun about Troyler all the time, but they're really cool about that too.

Normally from about the last two weeks of May up until mid-June, even after my Birthday, Ty has all sorts of plans for me to make it the greatest Birthday possible. I always tell him don't because he's busy & he spends way too much money & time doing this, but he always tells me to shut up & enjoy being pampered because he wanted to do this.

I try to break even by trying to do the same thing for him, but he always finds out all of my plans & tells me cancel them. He then normally says as long we're breathing in the same room, sharing the same space on his Birthday, that would always be enough for him.

My 20th is special in particular because it'll be officially a year since me & Ty have reunited & I couldn't be happier.

Every day, we were growing closer & it feels like those 7 years we weren't with each other didn't exist. My family was all aboard with us getting together & bothered me about it all the time, but I just brushed it off, responding honestly with, "I don't know."

Troyler Shippers are still going strong, making many assumptions about what's going on, but all we ever do is tease them. Besides, we haven't had our first kiss yet, we were nowhere near close to coming together as boyfriends.

"HELLO, IS ANYONE HOME UP THERE?" He knocked on my head, waving his hand in front of my face. I blushed because he realized I wasn't paying attention & I also felt a little bad. He smirked, but ruffled my hair playfully to indicate he wasn't actually upset.