Chapter 18: The City.

Author's Note:

Okay. First off, JUNE 22, 2015 MAKES 2K & I'M LIKE CRYING, OKAY.

Secondly, I had fought heavily on going through the events of the last Chapter through Tyler's P.O.V., but in the end, decided against it because I thought it was pretty great the way it already is.

SO MANY HARD DECISIONS TO MAKE AS A WRITER, AAAAH.

But thank you so much for 2k & know that I'm working my hardest always for you.

I literally love you more than anything put on this Earth if you support this story & read, vote, & comment all the time.

So so much love & I really hope you'll love Chapter 18: The City. ❤❤❤❤

HUGE Fluff warning because dude. I might kill you.

Bye, see you at the end, of course. (I hope.)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: The City.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

We had made the promise that we'd only be in Spain for a day, so after the party had ended roughly around 6, we said our goodbyes to Liv, Tia, & their girl gang.

We had at least a few hours to go around sight-seeing before we had to hit the road again to meet the rest of our YouTubers in Italy by tomorrow.

"Troyler, bring it in," they both said with small amounts of sadness in their voices.

I hugged Liv first, Troye hugging Tia. Before we switched girls, Liv recommended a place we could go visit in Spain & we separated. I thanked her & said I'd take Troye there. She gave me a wink with that cute smile of her's. We then swapped girls & we group hugged with the four of us. We ended up with a bigger group hug by the end, having all of their friends, Jaspar, Marcus, & Connor also joining in.

They were only going to be in Europe for a week while we were supposed to be there for a month. They both started crying & said thanks about 50 times for coming & me & Troye Boy kept saying it was no big deal because it really wasn't.

Troye & I loved our fans, they were like friends, they were our family. They took care of us & showed us much love & support, especially about Troyler & we really appreciated that.

After we got Tia & Liv to stop their blubbering, we made plans to hang out with them the moment we were all in San Francisco again. We both told them to text us & to keep in touch & they promised they would before we officially said goodbye & leaving them.

"They're really sweet. I'm so glad I got to meet them," Troye said genuinely, taking my hand into his, me interlocking our fingers.

I nodded in agreement, him stopping in his tracks suddenly. I gave him a confused look in return, cocking my head to the side before he suddenly lifted me up & spun me around & I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, so that I wouldn't fall, quickly becoming a mess of laughter. He began to sing to me, "Darlin', I want all the strings attached, I love it when you look at me like that."

I had jumped up to wrap my legs around his waist at this point, him holding me securely on my lower back, our noses bumping, our foreheads touching. He was singing directly in my face with the biggest smile ever with his teeth. & that was enough to make me smile the same. "And you're the only boy that brings me back
'Cause baby I want all the strings attached."

He went on singing with me melting under his beautiful angelic voice, smile, & intense gaze. The way his teeth & blue irises brightened with every second, blinding me & stealing my heart further.