Setting myself free

I awoke in a daze. Today was the day. My daughter must have fallen asleep on my last night and same with my other kids, they were all sprawled out on the couch around where I woke up, I kissed all their heads and got ready for my last day at work. My tears dripped down on their heads, i bit my lip and left the house. I wanted to see their beautiful eyes one last time, but this was easier to do and separate myself from them, I loved them so much, but I couldn't let them see me deteriorate more and suffer through this anymore, I also couldn't let Knuckles see this either, I just wanted to be free from this.
I sobbed on my way to work but cleaned myself up before walking out, I staggered into Mr. Jack's office, it didn't take long before I started feeling sick to my stomach, I walked up to him and was prepared to give him an answer.
"I won't do it. I won't let you have the satisfaction of ruining me anymore, today is my last day, I want you to stay away from my family... You're a fucking monster, a disgusting excuse for a Mobian, I hope you get what's coming to you."
I grabbed him by his shirt and with the strength i had left and bashed my head into his face, breaking his nose. He grabbed me by my quills and threw me to the floor in a temper, my face smashed against his desk, and I think possibly broke my nose, as I attempted to stagger up the room was filling with people.

"What? You really think you can just walk away from me?! I- Oh! What the fuck you crazy bitch! You fucking bitch I'm going to get you put away... Men! Now! Goddamn it you broke my fucking nose..."

I was grabbed off the floor by a group of guys, I struggled in their grip but I'm too weak to fight off a large group like them, glancing over I saw white and in a blink of an eye was forced into a straitjacket, they started dragging me out of the room. He was serious. He was going to get me locked up and I had no fighting chance out of this, my mental state was shattered from him, and I wouldn't be able to pass any test to prove I WASN'T insane. I couldn't rely on anyone to save me either, I did as he told me and said nothing, I only spoke to myself in audio clips that once they are found, I'll be dead or so far gone I can't be saved.
"W-What?! I-I'm not insane! Let me go! Stop stop stop... You are a fucking asshole! Y-You made me like this, you've d-done it... Stay away from me! Stay away..."

"FREEZE! Put your hands up! Infinite Jack you are under arrest! You have the right to remain silent Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time... Book him. Ms. Hedgehog? We are going to need your help in testifying that all the information we have on him is correct, however, you will need to go through therapy before he's sentenced, these men will take care of you. You are in good hands ma'am."

The cops cuffed and dragged Mr. Jack out of his office, he tried to break free and attack me, but they slammed his head against the desk and continued on taking him out.
I was extremely disorientated from the quill pulling and being violently shoved to the ground, I kind of processed what was being said and could only nod to them, I was kept in the straight jacket and carried out by a different group before being put in a car, I remember laying down in the backseat and looking at the sky before I blacked out. When I woke up, I was dressed all in white and in the room around me was a soft sky blue, I staggered out of bed and looked around for my way out, but still felt extremely dizzy so I sat back down. Two younger men came in and escorted me out, they took me over to a window and sat me down, everything was still so blurry and all I could see in front me was a big red blur. The men that put me here held a phone up to my ear, they explained that my husband was here to see me.

"Soni...? Hi sweetheart. How are you feeling? ...I'm happy you are still alive, look, I know everything that happened. I played those audio clips with Lara in the room, I took everything to the police. I was extremely upset that you hid this from me, part of me is still really upset that you did this Soni. But. I love you. I will continue to love you. I still want to marry you and raise your kids. This time away from each other is going to help us both, I'll still come by to visit but I want you to get better. I'll take care of the kids in your absence. I love you baby. I'll see you later."