Bad For You

⚠️Warnings: Hoyt, like I said in the description, just giving you another heads up!⚠️

When she came to, she was in unfamiliar surroundings. She had almost hoped that maybe what had happened before was a dream, but the more she woke, she came to the sad realization it was not. Her hands were bound and she felt the dry horrible taste of cloth in her mouth. She even felt where he'd tied it pulling at the back of her hair. She was in the backseat of the cop car. She started to gag and realized it must have been the smell that woke her. The car reeked of what seemed like a combination of blood and tobacco. She stifled any coughs that threatened to escape her so he didn't realize she was awake. He was mumbling inaudibly to himself as he drove them towards whatever hell he had planned for her. She tried to hold in her coughs so he thought she was still out. She silently started to work on slipping her hands out of the binds he had tied on her. She winced as her wrists began to burn while she struggled against the rough fabric, but she could feel it loosening. She kept her eyes on the back of his head the whole while to make sure he wasn't paying attention. He was still muttering something about hoping Mama had a 'mess of greens' ready when he got home. Then the car began to slow down. She could hear the tires grinding to a halt against gravel before he parked it. She shut her eyes quickly before he glanced through the mirror to look at her. She waited until she heard his door open and she readied herself. She was not going to let him get ahold of her. He swung the back door open and she kicked him in the gut with both feet. He fell to the ground and she slid out of the car. She fell to her knees but quickly propelled herself upwards to run for dear life.

"You dirty bitch," she heard him yell before he reached forward to grab hold of her legs.

She fell again, but rolled over to face him and just kicked. She didn't care if she hit him or not, she just needed to make sure he couldn't hold on. He let out a pained noise and she didn't feel him grabbing anymore so she took her chance and ran. Her hands had finally broken free off the binds and she ripped the cloth out of her mouth. She looked behind to see he had gotten to his feet and was in pursuit after her. Her head whipped back around she pushed herself harder to go faster. She was so focused on going as fast as she could, she didn't see the dip in the gravel underneath her feet. She fell forward and got a face full of rocks. She felt the sting of fresh cuts on her palms as she began to push herself up, then she felt his boot on her back pressing her down.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said as he pressed harder, forcing her face into the gravel and making her cry out in pain.

"You don't wanna miss dinner now, do ya?"

He reached down and pulled her up by her hair, "You're the guest of honor, you know?"

She screamed as he forced her off the ground. She continued to fight the whole walk up to the house that loomed ahead, but he kept a tight grip on her. The place was huge, but it looked old and run down. It had been painted white at some point, but age had reduced its color to a washed out looking gray. There was no telling how many horrors had taken place within those walls, but she knew she wasn't the first to be brought here. She could feel death in the air, it was heavy. A slaughterhouse.

He kicked the front door open to reveal a man in a wheelchair waiting inside, who upon seeing them began to yell, "Thomas! Luda, where is that boy?"

"He's downstairs again," a woman's voice called out from the kitchen area.

"Get him up here, he oughta skin this bitch alive. She blacked my eye," the sheriff said as he gave her hair a vicious tug.

She heard the sound of heavy footsteps coming from behind a metal door down the hallway. Whoever was behind it slowly began to slide it open. Ronnie couldn't believe her eyes.