chapter 9 OVA-nitroglycerine

INTRO:
norama made a NITROLYCERINE hand-grenade in another world for to add more weapons for the crossbowmen's to be efficient against tough targets that could stand in their way. Especially for to defend themselves against huge numbers that will charge at them. And to be effective and strong enough to hold the line. He made a grenade because he knew his ohktohver -12 crossbow for the crossbowmen's alone cant make them be more efficient to the battles that will stand in their way. Especially when there is armoured and big monster enemies.

the hand grenade looks like this:

in chapter 9 in the part where norama and everyone is riding a carriage while on the way back to melromarc kingdom he explained how he made the nitroglycerine. To fava and the others...

HOW NORAMA MADE THE NITROLGYCERINE.

-first he find the cave where bats can be around cuz he knew if there is bats there is bat guano and if there is bat guano there is nitric acid made from the bat guan for the bats

in this picture

in this picture. it shows that nitric acid can be obtained from bat guano. and in the modern world. nitrogen oxide from car ehaust can be use to make nitric acid by bubbling out the nitrgen oxide into the water or water vapour (steam) to form a nitric acid. norama was supposed to make a nitrgen oxide generator. to obtain (nitric acid from thin air) but he found out that he have no important material to build one. the battery. he have thought he could make one battery. but it was too time consuming that he could not make it in time to his deadline. especially when he is going to make a generator. or static electricity generator to deliver a small percent of power to the battery to make the battery charge up and store power on its own. and fill up itself full charge of power on its own...

NEXT IS SULFURIC ACID:

Norama made some sulfur for the sulfuric acid made out of boiled egg yolk that is collected and pulverized by grinding it and dried it up to the heat of the sunlight

Norama made some sulfur for the sulfuric acid made out of boiled egg yolk that is collected and pulverized by grinding it and dried it up to the heat of the sunlight. (in the modern era norama noticed that boiled egg yolks are source of sulfur he noticed because of the yellow color of the  yolk and sulfur)...

after norama buyed some of the eggs from the farm shop of melromarc town. he made a DIY sulfur dioxide extractor. from cup and straw. he burned a sulfur inside from one container to release a hydrogen sulfide or sulfur dioxide up to the straw all the way down to the cup of water to form a water into sulfuric acid.

MIXING TO CREATE NITROGLYCERINE:

.nitric acid
.sulfuric acid
.soap.

all mixed together carefully in one cup with cooled temperature. than warm temperature (cuz mixture will trigger in a warm sensitivity of temperature). when these three are mixed. it creates a touch sensitive and high-explosive liquid the NITROGLYCERINE. the explosive that is thousand times more powerful than gunpowder...this liquid is also super sensitive that it could be triggered by blowing it...the safety pin for the nitroglycerine explosive. is an absorbent material such as silica,cotton or paper. to absorb the nitroglycerine preventing th decomposition...

SMALL TALK: 

in the OHKTOHVER-12 CROSSBOW (the 5 shot pump-action repeating crossbow) it can be more lethal than before by upgrading the bolt for it. such as making the bolt tipped with explosive nitroglycerine. packed and holded in paper in to the bolts tip. the damage can be more greater than a usual bolt. because it punches and smashes a target into fleshy and bloody shrapnel because of the momentum of the shockwaves force.

OUTRO:

P.S in 1846 this is one of the greatest invention discovered by ALFRED NOBEL (the owner of the NOBEL PRIZE) and the inventor of dynamite.

Alfred Nobel was an inventor, entrepreneur, scientist and businessman who also wrote poetry and drama.

This chapter is for educational purposes only. I don't make this chapter to encourage the reader to make such a dangerous touch sensitive high-explosive if you found this topic is accurate pls don't try to imitate the steps here on this chapter about how nitroglycerine can be made improvisely. Especially when without expertise i am not responsible for the injuries yall might cause. (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)