CHAPTER-11 (day 3 at melromarc kingdom) Idea for the use of my weapons

It was dawn and the sky is orange. And meanwhile Im sitting under the true chilling with a air of breeze. While thinking and writing about the use of my weapons...the ohktovher-12 crossbow and the nitroglycerine (dynamite) for military power...

Me: *writing my book under while sitting under the tree* Im gonna make it available to use the for both civilians and militaries. I included the civilians to use the crossbow as well just in case so they can pride back to protect themselves to the injustice of government and use the military threat to them...but im not gonna welcome the civilians have the possession of nitroglycerine cuz some might be too naughty to use one of those. And especially when some has no experience on military spirit and discipline..

but somehow because of this thought..for me....it would somehow summon a civil war...I don't know what would be the starting cause of it but im sure one day a plot will summon civil war...a civil war with my weapon with both civilians and militaries...bandits will be included...this makes me nervous...but it's a must anyway cuz its for the nation...the world already has enemies...and it's the wave catastrophe...why would they destruct humanity to each other when there is darkness around going tp destroy them...

because of that realization that pops in my mind...I imagined an image that they will might declare a fighting to each other...but when their about to take a first step they will realize and ask themselves what are their doing...they are already suffering a huge lost of human lives because of the invasive hell...and ask themselves do they really have to do civil war...and cuz of that...they will propose an act of alliance to work for each other to defend humanity. And homeland for each other...

And now speaking of use of my weapons I made a book of nitroglycerine that I made yesterday...and sell it to her majesty for 2 gold coins...the nitroglycerine is a new invention in this world...I don't wanna make this cheap or too expensive just in case for credibility. And attention catching...and this selling some notebooks I made of how to make nitroglycerine and ohktohver-12 crossbow is my way to do the process of sharing my power to the country's military might. So short and fast...for less time consuming

and that way It'll be like travel,stop by,introduce,sell,give a reminder and off to go to pack up and got to the next country...so that way I might catch up to upgrade 2 country or more fast. Before the wave hits...its up to the country to the country leader and its crafts people to mass produce the weapons for their military might as fast as they can before the wave hits without my help...even I am not with them to help them to make and mas produce weapons...atleast the help I did is the country has now possessed a pride against the wave of catastrophe.

Monsters from the waves and even enemy heroes I say. Will get surprised this time...cuz they will see both military and civilians fights back against the wave monsters...but they will get even shock to see civilians of course...cuz they don't need to be worried by adventurers and knights or other defenders to evacuate and to defend them cuz they can fight in their own now...and that is an image of one country has grown a country pride against the invasive hell that tries to kill and wipe them off day by day...

and that way...they will see that the nation can strike fear on their hearts and strength to lead to hesitate to step forward further more to initimidate them...

Me: *closes notebook* yos...I guess im done writing now...

*wind passes*

Me: *looks at the kingdom and watch the child playing around with a ball while laughing*....

Also me: *smiles*..*stands up*...yoss!...*stretch*...I guess its time to spend my time walking around again in the kingdom...while thinking of something more stuff before I leave...*starts to walk*

TO BE CONTINUED