CHAPTER-20 SPENDING MY TIME IN FITORIA'S PLACE FOR A WHILE

The sky is nice and the river is crystal clear. and i see fishes...then i wield my crossbow and started hunting some fishes...and few minutes later i started removing their intestine and cooked them...and after waiting i had lunch...and now after i enjoyed my lunch i stood up and go back to the ruins...and when i reached there i saw the filolials and fitoria checking out my stuffs and the carriage...

Right now i feel enjoyed with a heart pump to my day to see my 5th character to meet in this world...looking to my stuffs with a clueless and serious face that makes her look like she have no idea what is that stuff she is looking...(actually im laughing inside me because she is looking at my sulfuric acid and nitric acid former for a minute...she is maybe imagining something else about it...and look at her...her face is so mild lol)...

On the left..i saw one of the filolials pulling back my crate..and then i shouted NO! then all got surprised and looked at me and all went silent after i shouted...then because of that fitoria asked me with a suspicious face.

Fitoria: whats the matter?

Me: ...*geos to to the filolial to take the crate*...no one must not play or touch anything in here especially this crate!...

Fitoria: whats inside it?

Me: *picks up the grenade and dynamite and showed it to her* these are explosives...it'll kill you when you played it wrongly...

After i told her that fitoria looked at her filolial who pulled the crate then that filolial got upset...
then i told her these were the weapons i used to take out those black wolverines with wings...
then she she said ( I see) then asked me where did i got those things...then i told her i made it...then she got impressed...but frikn me her face is so mild...

Then now..i asked for her to give some information and some theory about anything she knows in this world...

*1 hour later*

After one hour...our conversation was quite mild and she told me everything about she know and answered my question...and then suddenly i have another another question i want to ask her that came from mind...i asked her this...why does she need to kill the four cardinal heroes. (i asked because i want to hear about this in my own ears)...then she respond me the exact same word that i heard from her once...(she must kill the four cardinal heroes for the sake of the world if the heroes are not going to work each other because it would fall the world down)

And after that question i asked her another question...how powerful is she. then she told me everything about it...sheesh her strength is almost at the top of the stage. others such as to the heroes...that gave me goosebumps on my spine...

And then fitoria asked me the same question...because she also became curious because of the black wolves i killed...then i responded (i am not sure how powerful i am...my strength is maybe just...still normal human...but can still face bigger and tougher monsters but cannot face a hero strength)

Then she told me if i can face a bigger and tougher enemies i can face a hero as well...and i said im not sure...then fitoria gave me a strange look then told me to not be too humble to myself...well i cant help myself i like being too humble...Meanwhile i suddenly thought to make fitoria surprise because i wanna see her another surprised face by introducing a...NUCLEAR BOMB to her...then she asked whats that...then told her that its a big fat and heavy weapon that can wipe out one continent...then she looked at me immediately with a terrified expression...

Well now that is the face that i am not prepared to see...then she asked me if i can make one of those...then i told her (yes...I can...just two pounds of uranium or...50 million tons of dynamites should do the the trick...but i only build one when it comes to strength comparing competition. not for threats) then fitoria sighed and relieved...then told me if i am a human who can build such a massive overwhelming weapon then i might be proclaimed as a destroyer of worlds...then i responded yeah with a laughing voice...then we both gently laughed...then she suddenly became silent...then suddenly hold my neck and showed an aggressive act...

Then she told me if i can make a weapon like that  she will kill me...and she thought i might be a villain and destroy the world...i told her to chill out and realize that if im a villain. i would like to kill her at the start...and besides i have a quote marked on my spirit and heart...(stand for the weak) and because of that i am a disciplined human who stays pure and good not to be a villain...

Then after i told her that she gently release her hand from my neck...then she told me that she is relieved again but she wont just easily trust me...she will still stay alertive to me to think and watchover because i might become a villain one day because of the plot that might happen to me that will give me an emotional rage...and she told that i am marked on her crosshair...because i am more than any other heroes she have ever met...then i told her to please calm down...then i told her that she was quite a nice girl...she super mild to anything to look out for because it might be dangerous for the world to have...

Then suddenly fitoria blushed  while looking at me with a surprised face...and i asked her whats the matter...then i suddenly realized she had a flashback of her shield hero owner saying a word (your so nice) to her...then i spoke to my mind that goes oohhhh i remember now..and then after that i told her with another word...if she became a true and real guardian of the world and became more powerful to face a stronger enemy heroes in the waves...no matter how hard the  fight will be she can still stand and fight...then i place my hand to her hand..then she got mildly surprised then i told her ( i know you can do it...because your the queen of the filolial and queens are intense protectors of their subjects)....then her eyes sparkled and she then slowly started to put her head down on my shoulder...

Then i shout on my mind YESS!! because i managed to impress a waifu that could make her clinge on my shoulder!...

*2 hours later*

After two hours of having time with fitoria...i got a bunch of minerals thanks to her that she showed me a cave filled with ores that could be easily find,,,now that i have a good amount of copper ore and then GALENA! now i have lead huhuu...i can finally make lead sheets! and in the other i also got BAUXITE ROCKS! thses are aluminum ores!...i thanked her so much because these are the greatest and important things for me...then she dont get it why am i so ver happy to have those when they are ores with no so much price and attention...then i told her i can use these to make a generator and a battery...

Then fitoria asked what are those things...then i told its an artifact that can create and store electric's without magic (i said electric's because i knew she wouldn't easily understand what that is). then fitoria got mildly surprised again because of the word. without magic. then she told me that she is now seeing me as a something else than a normal human being...

And now when i got to the car she asked me that about that carriage how am i riding it without a horse...(know wut im starting to look fitoria as a questioner that annoys me now...its making me laugh inside me)...i told her that this carriage does not need a horse because it runs without a horse. then she asked me that how deos it move then...then it moves with steam...then when i saw that the steam is strong now after few minutes wait to let it boil...i hop on the cart then pull the lever to show fitoria a proof that this car moves without a horse. then i hjit the breaks suddenly to stop it...then fitoria turned speechless to see the car moved....

Then now i packed up the minerals to the back of the car and then thanked fitoria for everything including for showing me the cave of treasure...then she said me your welcome with a gentle smile...then now i told her that i should take my leave to the open road again to re do my mission in this world...and for the nation pride of this nation island against the waves...then fitoria bid me good luck and be safe for traveling. then i bid her good day and a have a nice times along with your filolial subjects....then...i pulled the lever to run the car and now im off...and while leaving i looked back and saw her hands waving in the air biding farewell...and i did the same to her...

The wind passes by and the sun and blue sky is bright and the forest feels good today...what a nice day to see the birds flying in the sky too...

TO BE CONTINUED