CHAPTER-17 I'LL BE GOING NOW

Its a nice day and the atmosphere is good...and here i am inside the palace...biding farewell to the melromarc's (melty and merillia) and same geos to the three cardinal heroes. and so to the guerilla crossbowmen's and fava...and they all bid a thanks for staying with them. and fight with them from the last round of the wave yesterday...and now i took my leave and turn around slowly with a confidence...and reach the palace exit door to leave...

after minutes later of walking...when i reached my shed outside the melromarc city wall to the left...i pack up my weapons,ammunition and explosives and so as the travel packs and chemistry equipment's...i wreck and destroy my shed making it erase its existence on the left melromarc wall and covered it with soil and bushes...and now after that i fueled up and lit the furnace of the steam engine to turn on the car...and after minutes of wait for the steam to get strong...fava and the guys showed up...and fava asked me when will i come back to visit...and ryu asked if im sure to do my mission alone.

Then i answered them (yeah...ill be visiting you guys someday dont worry...and im not sure if ill be all alone in my travel forever. who knows...i might have a chance to meet someone out there) and after that i told fava to keep an eye to themselves as always...now the steam is strong and is ready to run the engine and i sat on my car's driver seat...and before i leave i told fava and the mens a one last words...(Fava and the crossbowmen's...the guerilla of melromarc kingdom...who is human but powerful and impressive human soldiers of destruction who are defenders and the best warriors of the kingdom!...till we meet again.) their eyes sparked on me and felt happy for me for i have called them the best warriors...and after that i paddled my feet on the ground to push the car and to make the car run...

And now im off. and while leaving i looked behind and wave my hand in the air...and fava and the guys...rather than shouting goodbye and see you again...they stand their bodies straight and saluted and started to sing a song with a very loud voice that i could almost hear them from a far...(Glooory Gloory Halleluuujah His  sooul geos maarching ooon!!)...when they felt that it was a good display of saying farewell...they felt their hearts cried with a tears of joy...

(the sky is nice the birds are flying around the wind is breezy and the view of the mountains around of the grass land valley is beautiful...and this was a nice day...to say see you later. to the melromarc kingdom)

TO BE CONTINUED: