CHAPATER-18 THIS PLACE SEEMS FAMILLIAR

The sky is grey like its going to rain. and the wind is getting stronger like i can chill with the strong breeze....by the way this is my fourth week of travel across the lands now...i have visited 2 kingdoms and had stayed with them for a day after i did what i had to do of course...what I did is to appear and introduce and show off my weapons craft and tactic with demonstration. and have the position to upgrade the military and sell my thin book of tutorial of my weapons craft and tactic...by the way I like to look the nobles stare to the thin book because they have never seen one of those before...

And then i also helped some politician of the kingdom have a simple but effective idea how to grow the economy and the resources for the wealth growth too...reacon the kingdom to know kingdom as well. especially its pass trouble they have faced...its like im journaling or something. in a way of seeeking informations through asking questions and get my questions be answered without anything left...according to my notebook that i have took note about the two kingdoms past...the first kingdom i visited have a tragic story. their land have been devasted and wrecked by the wave for five times...

They have been invaded five times...they rebuild their kingdom for five times...from small town to village from village to kingdom...they have loosed many lives of course...many kingdoms do...
and the second kingdom has a strange story...they have a hero that was ones their protector who is a knight not a cardinal hero. and that hero of their's. vanished...the only remains found is the helmet and the battle axe...

That was a loong step i have done doing my thing  to the two kingdoms...and now today...i found myself riding on the cliffy edged road on the top of the hills where i can see the ocean on the left...for some reason the view seems familliar to demi-human region...the land where raphtalia's home is...but im not sure...but if it deos . i shall head forward and find naofumi's domain...cant wait to s

*three hours later*

three hours later it was night time and the moon is shining a light so bright making the night blue and dark...and i thought i could end up finding naofumis domain. but just then a group of big black wolves with red eyes and large fangs and it has wings. (for dang sake why do they have wings)...they came out of nowhere from the bush on the side of the road and spotted and then tries to catch me...as i try to flee away from their sight i entered into the woods. and ended up being in this place with...wrecked down structures that looks like a ruins...(huh a ruins in the deep of the woods...strange)....

but somehow...this place seems familliar...a familliar background from the series of the shield hero...as i remembered back when i was alive...i noticed this ruins look like same from the image of the background of where fitoria stay's with her fellow filolial servants...im not sure if this is the place...but to make sure i am gonna explore this place and recognize this place carefully...

*Few minutes later*

After few minutes of exploring this place in the middle of blue dark night sky with a bright moon...i have confirmed that this place was! indeed the place where fitoria lives...because i saw a structure that is familliar that was shown as background in the series where it was shown on the part where fitoria holding melty as hostage and test filo how strong she can be...and just then...all around me is so quiet and only i can hear were crickets creeking. and see fire flies flying around....i asked my self where did the filolial and fitoria go...maybe they have move on to somewhere else...

but welp this place was my good spot to take a rest for the night...the wind is nice in here too though even if its quite a but cold...when the moment i was about drop my bag to set up a my sleeping bag...the balck winged wolf monsters. found me...(could it be that they have followed my scent of my blood from my skin that was cut by a twig)...then i decided to take them out first before i set up my camp....so i checked my pouches to see if im all loaded...(grenades check ammo's check crossbow is reloaded...all set...lets dance shall we?) i gave the monsters a look of my smirk face to taunt them that im ready to slap their heads...and then they started to charge and i  immediately aimed my ohktovher-12 crossbow to their faces to shoot them down....

TO BE CONTINUED