CHAPTER-15 BATTLING THE WAVE OF CATASTROPHE FOR THE SECOND TIME

The sky is red and the wind is strong. Now there are roars are sounding from above and then the monsters are raining down from above the red sky...and when they landed on the ground they started to find their prey. And found the villagers running away. And then they chased those villagers...

But when the moment when a big monster is about to smash the fleeing villager with a club weapon it got killed because it got headshot by an arrow. And it fell into the ground...we guerilla crossbowmen's made it just in time. And it was so close that Ryu made a perfect headshot while were in distance driving all the way close to the villagers....

After I hit the breaks of the car and drifted in front of the monster...covering ourselves to them to cover the villagers behind us...fava and the mens hopped down from the car one by one. And form a defense horizontal line position one by one and aim their sights one by one and started shooting the monsters with the ohktohver-12 crossbow in semi-auto rapid fire performance...

They hit the charging monsters on the critical spots such as the head and the throat and others were hit on the legs to immobilize them and kill them with a melee...I noticed that they reloaded the crossbows for 3 seconds...(that's fast)

Suddenly fava shouted the other guys to get in ljne behind them and to attack some other enemies from afar using the normal crossbow for long range attack.
Taija and taiju did what fava said and informed a line behind fava and ryu and switch weapon to crossbow and starts to shoot arrows and hits the enemies a the head...

And then after one minute of shooting all is quiet now because they finished up all the enemy charges...then the villagers cheered them and phrased them as heroes...but just then we thought its over for now because all became silent and windy on our atmosphere...right up ahead up hills were another enemy charges running towards where we are and this time the horde is big...this shocks everyone.

Then I immediately told the villagers to quickly hop on the car...and I told fava and the others to get in as well...what I thought for them is to run and get in the car but what they did is a performance that their moving back slowly all the way to the car while shooting back at the enemies form afar (where in the world did they learned that I haven't teach them a move like those yet.)

And when I noticed that they are still quite far from the car the enemies are getting close. I acted quickly to grab some grenades and threw on the enemies...I made myself as an artillery to cover them fire from the horde and now its their chance to run to the car and hop on...and then when they reached and hopped on the car. I suddenly drive the car at high-speed to flee from the huge wave of enemy hordes...

While driving all the way back to the melromarc. Fava and the others shoots some enemies that is blocking our way. They always hit the enemies on the throat and head. (they became sharp hooters...maybe because of their level has risen up and unlock the skill of sharp shooting in them)...

When were almost there at the melromarc...somewhere at the plain grass land there is a beast showed up out of nowhere...it's a giant monster that has thick looking colored white skin with some thorns on it. And its face looks like a were wolf but its ears were elf like and it has a hog looking teeth and a long short messy black hair...

When the moment the moment it was about to use its fist to smash the cardinal heroes showed up and jumped to catch its attack to cover and protect us. And they immediately told us to drive out away from there area...cuz the monster is a wave boss monster.

this shocks us people on the car but we drove out immediately back to the kingdom to deliver the villager to the evacuation...

After few minutes left of full speed ride. The villagers are now delivered to the melromarc kingdom and evacuate to the palace...and now fava and me and the others thought there is no time to loose...and then we immediately ran to my shed and reload our pockets and crates of ammo and explosives again...then we hopped on the car then rushed back to the place where we saw the wave boss monster last time...we are going back because we have thought to help the heroes to conquer that monster because we knew they might cant do it on their own...

TO BE CONTINUED: