CHAPTER 10

SUDDENLY.....

A force hit his face making the man fell down on the floor while blood was oozing out from his nose and he straight away fainted. A little scream escaped from my mouth and I flinched. I saw the owner of the punch and my eyes stopped at his figure. My body froze at that spot where I was standing, staring at the boy infront of me, with his red eyes glaring at the man on the floor.

Out of blue his eyes landed on my shaking figure, my breath hitched when I look in those red eyes, they were swollen as if he cried

Out of blue his eyes landed on my shaking figure, my breath hitched when I look in those red eyes, they were swollen as if he cried. He is the one who saved me from those boys last week, his uniform was telling that he was from the same college, but I never saw him. His height and physique matched with Taehyung and Jungkook's friend but I was confused.

His light brown orbs were intensely staring at me and stepped closer to me. I didn't stepped back, but I don't know why, I wanted to look more in those eyes of his. They were like holding some pain, which he wanted to express out but wasn't able to.

??: Y/N, are you okay ?

I came back to my sense when I heard someone calling my name. I looked behind the boy and saw Mrs. Park consoling my mom while sitting on the couch and and another aged man was sitting with my father while patting his shoulder.

Those moneylender's men were lying on the floor wincing in pain and some fully black clothed men surrounding all of us.

Mrs. Park: Jimin, please bring some water from the kitchen for Mr. and Mrs. Shin.

Hearing that name again, it was like everything stopped around me. My body felt numb, scared of him.
My eyes again contacted with his and he looked at me with his cold, dark and angry stare.

Jimin: Where is the kitchen ?

Mrs. Shin: It's o-on t-the r-right s-son.

Mom said with her cracked voice. He passed beside me and walked into the kitchen. I turned my head and saw him pouring the water in the glasses. My heart beat raced watching his fast action and his eyes again and again glaring at me. His glares were making me shiver. I immediately turned my head and ran towards my parents to avoid him. He was Jimin. The PARK JIMIN.