Chapter 21 - Jahil

It's been years and the dwarves have done a lot of progress in the creation of Argent's headquarters. In another year or two and everything would be finished.

"Argent you've sense him, didn't you?" Velgrynd said as she loiter in the living room of their house.

The house was the highest priority out of all the other projects. That's why it was finished less than 3 months after the start.

"Indeed Argent-sama are you sure you don't want me to dispose of him?" Lait was ordered to ignore the person. She was currently seating on the couch.

"nah don't worry about him. I'll meet with him once he tries something." Argent waved their concerns.

In a certain place in Argent's headquarters. Away from all the constructions and near the edge of the island.

A dwarf was standing there with another Dwarf on the ground bloodied.

"Bheldan *cough* why are you... doing this...?" said the bloodied Dwarf on the ground coughing blood. He was one of the captain of the group that are placed with the experimental facility construction.

His friend has asked him to meet up for something important to talk about and then he was stabbed in the back.

"This" the Dwarf in question said. He showed him the Mithril coins saved up by the bloodied Dwarf.

"You..." the dwarf's consciousness was fading away.

"We can't have this now." a voice familiar to everyone in the place was heard. A demon appeared near the bloodied Dwarf and started healing him.

"You!" the one called Bheldan started casting magic aimed at Argent.

"Save your magicules" Argent canceled the Magic in question.

"Wha-?" the Dwarf was surprise and was taken aback.

"How about leaving that body?" Argent suggested. "Bheldan was a straight lace worker, he wouldn't do this nor has he ever used magic in his life. Leave the body JAHIL."

"H-how do you know that name?" the Dwarf or Jahil said surprised.

"You're creator told me about you. He also said something quite interesting, you know?"

"Th-thats-" Before he could say anything, he was knocked out from behind and lost consciousness.

Once Jahil has regained consciousness, he saw that he was locked in a room from the old castle. His body was in chains with his hands tied atop his head.

The door to the room opened revealing Argent again. Argent walked and sat down to the one chair in the room, In front of Jahil.

"Get me out of here!" shouted Jahil.

"shh~" Argent lifted his finger pointed it at Jahil and shot him with fire magic in his shoulder.

"agkh!"

Argent then raised the finger and placing it in front of his lips. Signaling Jahil to quiet himself.

"I'm the one doing the talking here if you don't mind, okay?" spreading his aura and showing Jahil a wicked smile to intimidate him. Jahil slightly nodded.

"Good." the aura was released but the wicked expression remains.

"How are you still alive?"

"......"

"I'll ask one more time." Argent stood up and made a rapier like weapon and stabbed Jahil's left thigh. The rapier was coated with toxins that increases the pain felt as time passes.