5. Casey's Place

(TOUCHY ACTIONS)

8:50

Your dad parks his car in front of Casey's house. "Such a long drive" he complained. "That makes our house a long drive, too" you remarked. "Alright, smart ass, get going and NO goofing around, get your assignments done and call me or your mother when it's time to leave" "10 o clock, right?" "Yeah, yeah, get going" you sigh and step out the car and wave him off when he peddles down the road. Yes, your dad had an attitude on Mondays, you weren't surprised, a lot of people did.

You walk up to the front door and ring the door bell. It was chilly and a bit windy outside tonight, hurry up, Casey. The door then opened and there revealed Casey who gave you a simple smile. "Hey, Y/n, come on in" you smiled back as she opened the door more widely to let you in. "Your house is really nice" you complimented. "Thanks. By the way, my parents are at work, they usually come back at like 9:30 or something" she said. You just nodded and hung your jacket on the coat rack and popped off your shoes leaving only your socks on.

"You thirsty for water or anything?" She asked. "If it's not too much, a water?" "Not at all, here" she walked you both over to her fridge and she opened it grabbing you a water bottle and handed it to you.

With Billy And Stu

"Hurry up!!" Billy told Stu. "It's only 8:56!!" Stu replied. "Okay, and??" "You just wanna see Y/n quicker" "Yeah, keep on assuming shit, I'm about to do this all solo in a fucking second, fuck face" Billy warned him. Stu's eyes widened and he just nodded with fright. They both ran across the road after walking 10 minutes over to Casey's house. Billy's house wasn't too far, it was just down the street down to the left. "You brought everything, right?" Billy double checked. "Yup!!" Stu smiled happily. Billy nodded and then they both slipped the ghostface mask on and walked towards her house going behind her tree, but Billy went over to her window.

Billy looked up and saw that her window was unlocked. He shook his head. "Bad fucking idea, Becker" he smirked opening it up slowly and quietly. He then saw you walk with Casey over to the couch and you both sat down as Casey held a couple of her binders for school and pulled out some of her school work. He looked at you seeing that you were biting your lip with nervousness and fiddling with your fingers. "What can I do to fix that, hm?~" he mumbled and moaned while rubbing his bulge.

Billy looked at his watch. 9 PM, it's time. He then starts closing the window very slowly and quietly since you and Casey were right there. Success. He then scrambled over to Stu who was hiding behind a bush. "Switch spots" he told him. Stu nodded and crouched down while running over to the window. Billy then dialed Casey's house phone number and pressed enter. Casey's house phone could be heard ringing.

With You And Casey

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* "Be right back, Y/n" Casey stood up and walked over to the telephone. You just sat there looking over the notes that she told you to practice and memorize since there apparently was a test this Wednesday. Casey then came into the living room while on the phone with someone. "You want some popcorn?" Casey asked you. "Sure, thanks" she nodded and pulled out some Jiffy Pop while still being on call with the person.