𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐒

"Shit, shit, shit! Landon exclaimed slamming her fist on the steering wheel quickly pulling over to the side of the road

"Radiator?" Her brother questioned pulling his newly found dirt bike up next to her truck.

"Looks like it.."

"Is it fixable?" Doc asked.

"Maybe, I need to wait for it to cool off for a few minutes first." She sighed leaning against the large tire.

"Only if we had a mechanic." Murphy said dramatically motioning towards a sleeping Roberta in the backseat of docs truck.

"Oh Murphy would you just shut the fuck up, for the love of god, please I mean all you do is run your mouth, can you please just shut your lips for an hour?" Murphy sent Landon a surprised look at her sudden outburst.

"Woah kid." Doc muttered laying a hand on her shoulder.

Mack and addy took off ahead of the group to look and see if they could scout anything out.

Landon shrugged as she crawled under the truck.

"Ten, hand me the duct tape!" She called, her hand out, waiting for the tape.

Quickly she wrapped the tape around the leak before crawling back out.

"Alright, I patched up the leak but we can't go anywhere until we get some water in this thing." She grunted as Cassandra helped her back to her feet.

Landon pulled her bottle out of her bag, pouring the remaining fourth of a bottle into the radiator.

"Here." 10k handed her a bottle that was half filled.

"Thanks."

Landon watched from the corner of her eye as Murphy began chugging his water.

Landon slapped him in the forehead snatching the bottle from his hands.

"Wha- I get thirsty!" He exclaimed as he watched her pour his water into the radiator.

"Yeah? We all get thirsty jackass."

Landon had grown a strong hatred for the man over the last few months, everything dumb he said and did just built that burning hatred.

"That should be good let's go." Landon stated.

"I'll drive!" 10k exclaimed hopping into the drivers seat before she could.