𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Landon's eyes cracked open, loud talking could be heard outside of the front door

A loud groan left her mouth as she pushed herself off of the couch, nearly falling onto the floor, catching herself on the edge of a recliner chair.

"Son of a bitch." She grunted loudly, pushing herself back to her feet.

The front door made a loud creaking noise as Landon pushed it open, stepping out onto the porch.

"Landon." Addy called, waving Landon towards her.

Landon sent her a pained smile, making her way over to Addy and the man who was supposedly called Finn.

"Hey, there's someone I want you to meet." Addy began, as she motioned towards the man.

Landon's eyes widened slightly at the man's features, he was practically a carbon copy of Landon's brother.
"Wow- you look just like-"

"Mack, right? Im Finn, you must be Landon." Finn smiled, sticking his hand out for Landon to shake.

"Yeah." Landon chuckled softly, still blown away by the man's resemblance.

"This is Finn, my... boyfriend." Addy smiled, unsure of Landon's response to the man.

Landon was happy for the girl she liked to consider her sister, though Addy was terrified she would be angry with her for moving on from her brother.

"Nice to meet you." Landon smiled, grabbing the man's hand and shaking it.

"You're not mad?" Addy's voice sounded as if she was surprised.

"No, why would I be mad? Im happy for you, you deserve to be happy." Landon smiled, pulling addy into a hug.

Addy sent Landon a smile of pure happiness.

"You coming?" 10k nudged Landon, handing her, her backpack.

Landon nodded her head, taking the bag from his hand, slipping it over her shoulder.

"See you Finn." Landon nodded her head at the man, turning on her heels walking with 10k.

Addy quickly gave Finn a kiss before running to catch up with the rest of the group.

"Where are we going exactly?" Landon questioned as she walked beside 10k.

"To the damn, the water keepers run the water, it's been turned off, and we need to turn it on." 10k explained quickly.