𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

10k stared daggers into the back of Murphy's head as Landon walked calmly next to him

Landon had calmed down in the following week, after the death of Cassandra, though 10k still held a grudge with disrespectful man.

Landon herself didn't particularly like the older man, he was the reason for not only her brothers death, but many people as well.

The man was ready to fight an eighteen year old girl, not because of the fact he loved or liked Cassandra, or even thought of her as a friend, he now had no one who even remotely liked him, or would follow his every command; and that boiled his blood.

"You guys see that?" Landon called out pointing at a small boat that sat on the waters edge with about half a dozen z's inside.

"We can move faster on river than foot, we can take this south to Memphis, then head west." Roberta stated.

"Can't we find a different one?" Doc complained, obviously not in the mood to kill z's.

"Nope." Roberta retorted, pulling her machete from her left heading in the direction of the boat.

Murphy stood back as he let the rest of the group handle the killing.

"You wanna help?" Vasquez scoffed.

"No I do not." Murphy rolled his eyes.

"Prick." Landon muttered swinging her machete down onto a z's head.

"By the way, I can't swim!" Murphy called over to the group.

"If he doesn't shut up, I'm gonna push him in." 10k muttered.

"You and me both." Landon chuckled.

"What's under that tarp?" Addy questioned as Roberta quickly pulling the tarp off revealing a older man.

"Hey, I don't want any trouble!" The man pleaded with his hand in the air.

"What are you doing here?" Vasquez shoved his gun in the man's face.

"It's my boat." The man's southern accent was thick.

"Makes sense." Doc shrugged.

"It's ours now." Vazquez stated.

"Are we really gonna rob this guy?" Landon whispered to 10k.

"Guess so." He shrugged while crossing his arms.